vapes

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by annatha, Feb 25, 2013.

1. If im going to get a vape u get what u pay for so imma buy one good one , whats the best one and why?

2. There is no best one. And why isn't there a best one? Because NONE of the top rated vapes does "everything" better than another.

3. Ok.. I can see ur point.

4. Volcano if you're getting it for home. If you're on the go idk iolite is amazing.

5. #5 lwien, Feb 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2013
    Sooooo, sooooo wrong on soooo many different levels. That's not to say that many like the Iolite or that the 'Cano is a great vape, but to say that either of them is the best there is, is simply..................wrong.

If the Volcano is the best there is, why are there so many over at FC that own a 'Cano but the only time they use it is when they have a party going on but use something else when they're vaping solo, or if the Iolite is the best portable there is, why is it that of all of the vapes that I have owned, it is my least favorite vape............by far.

But please don't take offense because if anyone comes into this thread and says that ANY vape is the best there is without qualifying what it is the best at, then they are simply blowing smoke (or should I say vapor) outta their ass.

6. Yeah, don't listen to people who recommend the Volcano as the end all be all for home vapes. For the price of a volcano you can basically buy a VapeXhale cloud with is a much more potent vape.

For home use, log vapes (like underdog, purple days, the HI), the SSV, DBV, LSV, Vapor Bros, EQ, as well as the volcano and VapeXhale are all good options. Just adjust to your needs and what you like. Direct draw? Whip? Bag? Some like the EQ can do both whip and bag. Others like the surfer are whip only.

7. Two of my least favorite vapes.

I agree with Iwien that everything is subjective, but in terms of the best vapor quality, I think vapes by the company 7th floor are the best. In particular I find the Life Saber paired with a bong to be one of the better quality experiences out there.

The Underdog and Extreme Q are also worth looking into. The VapeXhale Cloud is one of the more expensive vapes, but is likely the only one that produces better quality vapor than any of 7th floor's vapes (Silver Surfer, Da Buddha, Life Saber).

Portable vaporizers are a whole different story, and the "best" in terms of vapor production and quality are likely the Thermovape Cera, Inhalator XP, Arizer Solo, and the upcoming VaporBlunt Pinnacle and Da Vinci Ascent.

8. Honestly I'm not a huge fan of the vapexhale. The volcano is still my favorite, really wish I didn't sell it haha

9. I hate holding glass and passing glass as I've gone threw a lot of pieces do to always having about 10 people over. That's why I love my cano over my vapexhale, to be honest I really use it. It's just nice and no finicking around, fill a bag chill out on couch, fire it across the room to me bro, you certainly can't do that with a glass piece haha. It's just all about what your looking for, if your a solo vaper most the time maby the vapexhale is for you. Personally I wish I wouldn't of bought it and I vape about 10 bags a day in my cano. As far as portable vaporizers go, I've only tried the solo which I loved but was a little to bulky. And I recently got the inhalater xp last week so I'm still breaking it in but I must say this things amazing! Thinkin about getting the tv cera but I'm not sure yet.

10. Check out the Ascent as well. Looks like it could be a game changer.

But yeah, for party situations, nothing, absolutely nothing, beats a good bag vape like the 'Cano.

11. Agree completely.
    There is so much hype behind volcano people overlook how it actually performs.

12. It performs spectacularly :hello:

13. #13 Mrmrmrmr, Feb 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2013
    Lsv has more quality for less of the price :p

14. Does that mean that the volcano underperforms? No just that its more expensive which is not a huge thing to some people

15. I've had one. Their okay.

16. They're* haha :p

It's all subjective, I can say the same thing about the lsv its just meh. What you can't say is that it doesn't perform well

17. Typing on my phone..
    Yes that's true. Have you tried the lsv ?

18. I was just bustin your balls haha I couldn't help it

Yeah I have my buddy has one and I like it but like I said it was meh. Not bad by any means I just wasn't as impressed with it as I was with the volcano

19. #19 TokinMMA, Feb 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2013
    I've used a volcano at least 40-50 times (courtesy of the Vancouver BCMP lounge) and no doubt, they never disappointed. Since I've owned my LSV though, I do much prefer vapourbong's to the volcano.

With that said, it gets annoying passing a bong around with 5 people in the room.

EDIT: Meant to say SSV, not LSV :p

20. Definitely, that's why you can never have too many vapes, I'm looking into the lsv now, never used one before I just have my cano for friends and my vapexhale cloud for vaporbonging. Is the lsv and the vapexhale pretty similar?