Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaped weed - What to do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Minuteman420, Apr 8, 2009.

1. So a friend bought a vaporizer recently and has about an ounce of vaped weed. What can we do with it (I heard there are some cannabinoids still left in it or something?, if youc an explain thatd be greatly appreciated too).
    If cooking are there any specific recipes that deal with strictly vaped weed you can link me to?

2. If you have enough of it, you can use vaped weed the same way you'd use normal ganja with recipes. You can smoke it from a pipe or something, too, or roll it..but don't expect much.

3. smoking it tastes bad and will give you a headache if u smoke enough.
    i usually make an ounce of vaporized weed into spaghetti sauce.

4. Can't remember where I got this from.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Not everyone has enough patience to save an ounce of ABV (already been vaped) for cannabutter, oil and brownies. Not everyone wants too save that much either. This is for serving one person. 5 grams per person seems to be the perfect quantity. 7 would probably send you to outerspace.

Recent experimentation has led me to believe I have found one GREAT ABV Firecracker recipe that is sure to get you feeling good!

So to start here are the ingredients you will need for your firecracker.

INGREDIENTS:
    Graham crackers
    Peanut butter (organic is said to be best) (or nutella)
    Butter Knife
    An oven (I prefer large ovens over small.)
    and last but not least, 5 grams of ground up ABV per person at least.

Instructions:Get your graham crackers, and break them into two square pieces per cracker. Now get your butter knife and dip it in your fatty substance. Slather a decent amount on one square, and then the other which will go ontop of the first square. Weigh your good out to 1 gram, per cracker. More if you want. Now put the weed on top of the buttered crackers. Repeat all steps until you've used up all 5 or more grams. Sandwitch them together now.! What you'll want to do now is wrap your firecrackers in aluminum, from bottom to top. This keeps any vapors from escaping the cracker, and instead keeping it in the cracker while being baked.

Preheat your oven to 305-10 degrees and once ready, put your crackers in for 22 minutes.
    Afterwords, you should have some *tasty* crackers that have HIGH potential! I recommend eating them hot, quickly after being taken out of the oven. But it's not that bad eating a couple day old, cold ones either.

These do work! If anyone tries it, please tell us all how it went.

Some other notes: I have used organic pnut butter and many popular name brands.. I saw NO difference. The choice is yours, but I will stick with my jiffy and skippy, because it has not NOT worked.

Another great way to enhance, and perhaps even intensify and lengthen your high is to vape or smoke 30-45minutes after finishing your edibles.

5. Thanks alot, We'll try that out

6. Graham crackers coated in peanut butter? Sounds gross. Use Ritz or something else salty or savory instead of sweet graham crackers.

7. Gotta cover up the taste of that duff. Salty may work though.

8. let us know how it goes man