Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

vaped weed for brownies?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sharoz4, Dec 29, 2009.

1. my question is will the brownies get me high if i use the weed the got vaporized in a lightbulb vaporizer? since it turned all black how will it get me high if it all used up? i hear alot of ppl talking about how they use their vaporized weed in brownies or firecrackers.

2. yes you can.

The heat activates the unactive alkaloids after it is vaporized.

3. Never heard the word alkaloids used before. Yes I know from experience that using vaped weed works very well for butter and brownies as there are still Many cannabinoids that the vaporizer doesn't reach. Usually more of a mellow buzz unless you put a ton in, I would recommend smoking or vaping to go along with it if you really want to get high. :smoke:

4. Of course you can still use it, but it'll be more of a mellow body high, because it'll be mostly CBD rather than THC.

5. Vaped weed should not be black. Its not worth the effort if it is.

6. Last weekend I was completely out of weed, so I smoked some of my vaped stuff. I usually vape it until its brown/blackish so I was skeptical about it getting me high.

I smoked 2 small bowls, and it sure did get me lifted! It wasn't as intense though, like a previous poster said. It was alot more mellow.

7. if you're properly vaporizing your bud I don't think it should be black. more of a darkish brown. it's not ash-like powder is it??