Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

vape wars

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Grasstronaut, Dec 21, 2013.

1. a few months ago, there was a contest on /r/trees to make art out of AVB. my friend told me about it, i drew a huge portrait and i used his AVB on the picture. we ended up missing the deadline bc of technicalities and he (to my dismay) bitched to magic flight and over reddit and we apparently won an mflb vape. it broke like a week ago and the replacement came to my apt. i am back and forth between my apt and my parents' so my friend picked up the vape from my roommate. he still has it and i don't think he has any intention of giving it to me.

did i win it? or does he have fair ownership over it bc it was his AVB and "publicity"? we tried sharing it, but it didn't really work bc he would never share it.

2. damn why don't you boys only use it when you sesh together? no point fighting over shit like this, i mean don't get me wrong, it's not a bad vape, but it's not really decent

3. i forgot to mention that he already owns his own personal vape and is keeping this one? he won't share it

4. [quote name="Grasstronaut" post="19203752" timestamp="1387623926"]i forgot to mention that he already owns his own personal vape and is keeping this one? he won't share it[/quote]That's just stupid..

5. don't you have any hobbies bubs? whats your hobby ray? "drinkin"