Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vape vs Bong vs Joints/Blunts vs Bowls

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BongmanB, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Who wins?? Why?

2. Vape, it can take a week or 2 to get used to wich is y people hate it at first but man let me tell u there is no stronger more narcotic stone then from a vape, u can use 10x less bud get 5x higher off that tiny about and re-use it t make super potent edibles, that my friend is a Win Win Win situation, oh and it's way less harsher on ur lungs, u can control ur hits a tiny bit better, but alot of people don't give vaping a true chance which is sad, cuz everyone iv ever let used my vape always wants to buy one for themselves and say they get waaaaaaay higher off it then any bong and all these guys smoke is bongs lol, trust me try vaping for awhile n u gotta hold them in a little more for the vape to kick in but once u do BAM shotgun and a brick wall to the dome lmao no joke

3. Oh and of course no smoke or flames lol, no hot smoke, and u can taste the Purest flavour of ur strain, where as a bong or any other kind of way u can't at all, vaping gives u the best flavour out of ur strains also, especially if ur trying to so reviews of strains and stuff so that makes it easier to review, it's kind of amazing how much flavor u get- look up snoop dog trying a vape for the first time he's even suprised lol he's like "damn u can taste the straight thc, that's fucking delicious!" Lol It in end of Mac n devin go to highsschool

4. :wave:

I totally agree!!

I love vaping.....I love the taste of really good bud....What vape do you use? I use the MFLB and the VaporCone Discreet....thinking of upgrading to VaporCone Elite......wonderful products that work!!!

:hello:

5. Disagree entirely.

I owned 2 vapes for months each. I LOVED them both when I first got them, but after about a month with each I gradually hated it more and more til I sold it.

There's something missing from a vape high, it's not as "full" as smoking. And yes I've tried vaping at high temps.

If I had to choose one method for every day, joints for sure. However I prefer bongs hands down, just can't carry a bong with you everywhere.

6. I say vape is most effective, but I enjoy kicking back and smoking a nice bowl or blunt better.

7. What Vape do you have? I have one of those shitty Chinese made ones with a whip...I never have the cash for a volcano. Any great alternatives? Also what temp do you use?

8. That's totally my thinking too. Too bad you can't because that's what I'd do.

9. I had one f those for my first ones, I made sure it blew air into the bud though n not heat up a plate lol I'd suggest the pax-seeing as I'm getting one also n its the best portable one next to the volcano, even smaller then a phone and their making a new 2013 model and redesigning it-kind of,lol i know their changin the look though also and the parts on inside, and putting things in the packs to show people how to clean it properly /or get a ssv, I want 1 to try out so that'd be my next vape purchase after pax, but if u want a table top vape that's cheaper then the pax go with the SSV, also kind of a fun fact-every handle on a SSV is custom made and unique so no 2 ones are the same lol glass also :p and youl get good wand hash with a SSV 2, from what I kno the SSV's here are 120$-178$ I think and the pax is 300$ lol expensive but understandable for that much portability, my temps on my volcano sessions are First bag- 77 Second bag 80, sometimes il do another one at 80 or il to go 87 on third bag, then mayb 95 on last n leave it their and keep all other bags on that temp until I done my session lol works best I found that way, I only adjust the temp every bag because sometimes with certain strains I jus get more sometimes on some temps,like sometimes I do 2 bags on every temp -1-2on 77, 2 on 80, 2 on 87, 7 on 95 lol it just helps get so much more out if it but obvious cuz I'm adjusting temps lol good thing is it adjusts it in legit 1 second :p :best temps - 77, 80, 87, 95, usually at fourth bag il keep it at 95 and do res of bags at that temp, just stir it around a bit :p

10. Dabbing on a hot nail attached to percolated waterpipes>vapes (volcano)>joints>regular combustion bong>pipe>blunts

I prefer dabbing, but every one a while I use a volcano vape, and on the go I have my micro vaped for wax and oils. It's a preference of how high you wanna be and where.

I would never combust though
    Never
    Ever

11. Yeah iv recently been dabbing the oil I get from my vapes mouthpiece lol it's awesome,I'm trying to get concentrates to dab xD

12. Imo vapes are best... I really like kickin back and packing my solo... The reason i believe that vapes get bad rep is due to the amount of cheap, low-quality vapes on the market. Many people who decide to dabble in vaporization choose to medicate otherwise after they purchase a shitty vape and it craps out after 3 uses... Imo i think people need to research before they buy... And honestly buying a vape is something u just dont cheap out on. Although smokin a nice blunt/ joint is nice every now and then ;)

13. Cause dabbing something made with solvents that has roughly NO research done on the long term effects of doing so is soooooo much better than combusting a plant that has been proven to do little to no long term lung damage....

14. :rolleyes:
    I've been dabbing solventless super melts made by ice water micron extractions.
    And yeah, that is better than combusting plant material

image-3866354519.jpg

Solventless ice wax

15. I just vaped my volcano today with top shelf jillybean, and I have to say, it got me higher than my dabs I've been taking lately. (Both top shelf)
    It's better to switch it up, because oil may be potent, but with a vape, I can actually TAILOR my high. Low temps for head buzz, high temps for couch lock. Plus going 300 degrees F brings out terpenoids that attribute to being high.

It's a toss between vaping and dabbing, with smoking full melt clear dome hash out of a r-1 bowl with a hot rod/hot hit wand for a close third place.

16. How does one go about making ice water hash?/wax? I know it involves a bunch or bags wit different screens or I could be thinking of something else ,saw my bro ad his friends make hash wit ice water wit a bunch or tif colored bags with different screens in them n just kept shaking the bag :p