Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vape to decrease tolerance?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smawrpg, Jun 2, 2009.

1. So I got a vaporgenie a while ago and have been vaping instead of smoking for awhile.

The high is certianly not the same, but it does the trick.

Anyways I smoked for the first time in like 3 weeks and WOW! it hit me hard.

I smoked the same amount as I used to when I smoked, and never actually took a

tolerance break, but it felt like maybe the third or fourth time you ever smoked it when

I was a newbie. I am excited bout this, anyone hear anything like this? Maybe my

tolerance for THC is the same but the other cannabanoids hit me full on due to vaping

all the time. Peace.

2. well with a vape there is zero smoke its just the thc but when u use ur pipe bong or what ever you enhale the smoke to and your lungs got un-use to the smoke so its just your lung use to smoke again

3. If you're not vaping at a high temp, then you are not getting all the CBN and CBD's that typically are the agents that give you that stoned, couch-lock high. Kinda like going on a CBD/CBN t-break. Also, when you vape, you are not getting the toxins that are in smoke like carbon monoxide, which also contributes to that couch-lock high, so in essence, you are also going on a toxin-break, so to speak.

So, when you smoke again, you're getting all that stuff, both the good AND the bad, that you've been missing in vaping.

Hope that makes sense.