Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vape smell?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Big Sexy, Jan 15, 2013.

1. I have a bad sense of smell. I was wondering if you can smell the vapors after u vape? It doesn't seem like it but I dunno. I usually vape hash oil too if it makes a distance.

2. Hash oil smells less than plant matter when vaping in my experience, but I haven't vaped bud that much before. I vape bho every day and as long as you blow it out a window and wait like 2 minutes your fine. A good way to put it is I vape at school multiple times throughout the day and the only time I worry about getting caught is if someone saw me blow out smoke. Haha one time I was ripping my vape in a stall and a teacher went into the stall next to me. Blew it into the corner and he didn't even notice.

3. Depends what vape you have and what your vaping.

4. I'm using a vape pen and vaping hash oil.

5. I don't know about hash oil, though I have a more desktop style vapouriser.
    It's not really a smell that I would associate with smoking weed, and it's something that also disperses pretty quickly without lingering too much.

6. If your using oil and a pen i would say the smell would be pretty non existent.

7. I do it er day almost in room
    Some times my mom will pause in my room and smell shit lol after I vape
    But if u got like 20 mins before some one go in ur gold

I vapes and 10 min later mom go in room
    I use cloud vape pen

8. Thanks for the help guy. I've been vaping in my room. No one notices :)

I have a problem tho. My oil is stuck at the top by the mouthpiece. I can't get it to drip all the way down. Wtf I just bought this thing for $80 smh. Can anyone help me? See pic below

image-1961730177.jpg

9. Idk how that pen works, but if I have any issues with "stickage" i just put a flame near the concentrate and melt it 

10. When you use the pen hold it down so the oil will drip.