Vape Recommendations

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Jingo Dookstain, Dec 28, 2013.

1. Hey blades. I'm starting to get to that stage in my pothood where I want to get high while walking around in public. I've considered cooking and eating "food," but I don't want to go through all of the trouble. So why not try out a vape?

I'm looking for a discreet vaporizer. I'm currently eyeing the PUFFiT Portable Vape, but I've heard some mixed reviews. If anyone has any other ideas, please leave them here! Anything with a reasonable price would do!

2. I just bought the Arizer Solo which has the best vapour quality on the market however it creates a fair bit of smell, but nothing like smoking at home/on the go.
    Then there's the Da Vinci Ascent which is potentially the best option if you're looking for stealth. Great temperature control as well.
    Thirdly I would NOT recommend the MFLB. Some argue it's the most discreet, it's not. It creates smell, produces little vapour and overall inefficient.

3. Davinci portable vape (not the ascent)

4. Id say go for a firefly or pax. 

5. I'd recommend doing some thorough research before buying any vape, and to keep an eye on your budget, vapes tend to be expensive.

Personally, I'd recommend the Magic Flight Launch Box.

It has a bit of a learning curve to it, but it makes up for it with its simplicity and stealthiness.
    And it has a life-long guarantee.

There are probably some other stealthy vapes out there, I also considered the puffit, but I read the battery tends to die early, and it tastes of plastic. Although the last time I was at my LHS they told me that the newer model had the battery problem fixed.

6. Can someone tell me how the Arizer solo's vapor quality/taste is compared to the buddha. I love the buddha but I want a portable vape. If the solo the best one on the market too?

7. I have both the MFLB and the PAX. My personal choice is the PAX great performance and pretty good battery life as well

8. I go with the Da Vinci for the Best Portable and the V-Tower for desk top...

9. I don't think u can really walk around n be discreet with the arizer solo, only because of the stem it just looks alittle funny, like a can of pop from afar but still Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app