Vape questions.

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Slick_Rick, Dec 4, 2013.

1. #1 Slick_Rick, Dec 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2013
    So I just got my vape today (extreme q) and I have filled about 7 balloonsand I have some questions for the vape pros....1. I have some left over bho, do I just put it on top like as if I was smoking it in a pipe? and do you lower/ raise temp for this? (I heard something about cotton balls) 2. Do you guys increase temperature as you are vaping? If so what temp range do you use? (I did 370 to start and finish at 420) 3. How long do you guys wait before starting to take hits, like how long do you wait for the bowl to heat up? 4. I also have kief so do I raise/ lower temps for that?5. How much vaped bud should I use to make edibles, and what edibles do you prefer. I've made brownies, cookies, hard candy, toast and canna butter, and I have had a cup of tea with a shitload of stems and all that. My friends mom made chicken Alfredo once. I'm new to owning a vape and want to have everything learned in a few weeks. Thanks for the helpSent from woah sweet Grasscity Forum

2. Yay! Third thread you've made about this device Lmao. Info of out there I'm sure. Seen many blades with this vape.For Kief I just add a Lil on top of a bowl to enjoy it in the vape, same temps. Never used bho in the vape but I'd just put a Lil drop on a bowl same as kief.

3. #3 Slick_Rick, Dec 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2013
    [quote name="M3DICIN3MAN420" post="19096874" timestamp="1386123550"]Yay! Third thread you've made about this device Lmao. Info of out there I'm sure. Seen many blades with this vape.For Kief I just add a Lil on top of a bowl to enjoy it in the vape, same temps. Never used bho in the vape but I'd just put a Lil drop on a bowl same as kief.[/quote]I made this one specifically for using the bho and kief... I'm not tryin to post a shitload of threads just curious and very stoned....My bad.I just have no idea how to go about using my vape for bho, my torch is out of fluid and I have no lighters currently.Sent from woah sweet Grasscity ForumEdit:The first thread also was unfinished. I accidentally posted it before it was done. So it would be 2