Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vape Questions MFLB

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by asd11, Dec 29, 2013.

1. #1 asd11, Dec 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2013
    Hey fellow stoners, this is my first post on grass city so im pretty pumped. Anyway, I just bought a magic flight launch box and I have a couple questions about it.

How does it's high compare to smoking? Can i get zoned from vaping? Whats the vaping high like? Also i hear of people saying that its so stealthy and that they do it in public places like movies but doesnt it smell when you exhale the vapor? Basically if I want to smoke in my room with this vape how would I do it without creating much of a smell because my mom sleeps down the hall from me.

Sorry Its a lot of questions and you dont have to answer all of them Im just curious because Ive never vaped before and im worried that Im so used to ripping from a bowl and bong that I'll hate the vape high so please go into detail about the vape high by the way I smoke like 5 times a week for like a year and a half if that matters 

I love getting zoned completely faded, can a vape do that? and how long will one trench last me

Thanks! :bongin:

A

2. Post this in the apprentice tokers section

3. #3 420Poak, Dec 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2013
    vaping feels different than smoking, it's possible to get completely faded but I definitely feel more clear-headed when vaping.

Using the mflb produces a slight smell - just like cooking a small amount of food would. It will be noticed by someone paying attention to it and who is familiar with the smell. 

If there is any kind of smell allready present in the air tho it should cover it up very well. 

I own a mflb and I've vaped stealthily pretty much everywhere you can imagine... in a cinema room, in public bathrooms, in the shower with anti-weed people right next out the door. 

Grinding the weed and packing the trench smells almost just as much as vaping itself.

4. Hell yea you're good with the smell. Idc what people say if you vape right you're golden. I'd still take the precautions like usual l opening window using sploof ect... I loved the high because it was more smooth if that makes any sense.. I'd sit down take a few puffs and read a book and there's no crash. If I smoked a bong id say it's more foggy and I'd crash after. I know my explanation isn't the best but trust me on vape> bong