Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vape Question

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GreenFever93, May 13, 2010.

1. hey guys, i just got a vape the other day, but im having trouble knowing when the bowl is cashed. like it keeps producing vapors i guess but the weed is already brown. so.....im asking you guys who hopefully know more than me. any help?

2. After a few turns when all the weed is looking brown is probably the time to end it. probably still some of the lower cannibanoids that are being vaporized but really nothing to miss.

3. #3 ResearchIt, May 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2010
    The way I tell is the flavor change, when it starts to taste burnt then its done.

if your weed is golden brown to brown its generally done...

4. honestly its up to you to tell if its cashed or not..some people like fresh pulls so they change the bowl after 5 hits..some people change after 15+ hits(stirring after every 5 hits) depends on your preference, I've noticed after prolonged use of one bowl the taste and the vapor become a little more harsh. If you want to get the most out of your bud..just keep hitting it until you feel that your good.

color is normally the best indication of your bowl.
    green
    brownish greenish
    more brown less green
    more brown and light brown
    more brown less light brown
    then its all dark brown.
    another indication is smell and touch.
    after awhile you will notice it will smell like popcorn and should crumble to the touch after a couple bowls.
    but really man its up to you.

5. when it starts to taste like burnt popcorn its done

6. I tend to stop vaping once it stops producing vapor, which, if your temperature is kept steady, should happen. Other than that, the only thing that cues me is that it starts to taste different.