Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vape or Bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420 High Times, Jun 2, 2009.

1. #21 Azureblue, Jun 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2009
    I don't think the high is any different personally. I do feel that I get higher when I vape, but I believe it is due to the higher efficiency rate of the vape. The same amount of cannabis gets me much higher because I am sucking in every last bit of wonderful THC and other cannaboids :hello:

My current home grown is strong Indica, and it knocks me on my ass! I would NOT describe it as energetic when vaped. These are just my personal experiences though, take them for what they are worth!

2. The high is more of a head high, not too much of a body/couchlock high(at least with the weed i used). I personally like the feeling of a vape high better than a smoking high because it actually makes me want to do something, kind of like a sativa high. It is relaxing, but does not really make you want to fall asleep.
    i think you have to try it out to understand what we are talking about

3. go with the vape! i just ordered my first vape, da buddha, 2 days ago