Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

vape high short?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by purple sativa, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Hey gc:wave:
    i recently got my first vape (magic flight launch box) and everything is going pretty good regarding the efficiency, portability, and stealthiness. But a couple things arent going as well.

a) it takes a while to vape, one fat trench usually takes me about 20 minutes to fully vape, i vape till a nice golden brown and i take pretty big hits but not huge because i cough a lot and its pretty hard on my lungs and throat (thats why i switched to vaping in the first place) :confused:

b) the high is very short, if i vape one trench and then go ahead and load up another one, while im vaping my second trench im at an steady high and then after my second trench im at okayish high for MAYBE an hour and then its just that hazy after feeling for the rest of time. :confused:

Any help? All suggestions are appreciated. Thanks :)

2. Take a tolerance break?

3. i took a t break two weeks ago and it helped a little but not ti much, my tolerance isnt that high really, the longest time ive smoked at least once a day was maybe one or two months.

4. Maybe it's your weed.

5. hmm.. it might be, id say 70% of the time i can get a dank pickup, but my last one was kinda dry so i threw a orange peel in my container for two hours and ti helped a lot, but i guess its not like it was putting trichs on the bud or anything. but the only reason id say it isnt my bud is because i can get absolutely ripped out of my bong

6. 1) Stop smoking as often
    2) Get better weed
    3) Take larger hits from a bong (grav or traditional)
    4) Edibles
    5) Concentrates
    6) Meth

7. Nope. And I wouldn't do that if I were you, considering you're vaping it. The MFLB likes a super fine grind, with dry bud. A lot of MFLB users let their weed sit out and dry out a little so it's easier to vape more evenly.

8. 6)? haha i think ill pass on that one. I agree with all your points, because those are how i usually get stoned, i was talking more specifically about the vape high though. haha but thanks :hello:

9. Okay so yeah. It could be your weed. Could be you. Let's see, one trench of regular weed, nothing high grade will have me (vape) high for a lil bit(30-1hr) then if I vape again. I'll get a little more chill. But if it's good weed. Really frosty n all, should have you pretty high.

10. people just dont want to admit that these vaps are a scam.

11. yeah its usually pretty dank, sometimes though my regular guy is dry and i have to pick up some high mids but they still get the job done

haha really? i guess i gotta try that sometime, i knew the mflb like a fine grind but i didnt know it liked it dry.

12. [quote name='"moongazed"']people just dont want to admit that these vaps are a scam.[/quote]

No people just dont want to call you a fool. I do.

13. Anyways OP, i know what your getting at. You feel really euphoric and then it just mellows out. However i still feel very high afterwords.

14. #14 moongazed, Aug 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2012

I'm a fool because I don't agree with you? More like you are a bigot, immature faggot.

Name-calling and disrespect are not tolerated here - WW

15. [quote name='"moongazed"']

i'm a fool because i don't agree with you? More like you are a bigot, immature faggot.[/quote]

lolol

16. [quote name='"purple sativa"']

yeah its usually pretty dank, sometimes though my regular guy is dry and i have to pick up some high mids but they still get the job done

haha really? i guess i gotta try that sometime, i knew the mflb like a fine grind but i didnt know it liked it dry.[/quote]

Um?? Well if I can add, I had some rupee super dry shit. I threw it in the vape. And I was really dissatisfied. It was too dry, it just completely sucked.. Oh! If you got a bong, vapor bong that shit! Makeshift it whatever, but i don't think vapes are a scam... Haven't tried a volcano though..

17. Dude types lolol and then calls someone a fool for having a different opinion. My point proven. Go back to playing with your toys, little boy.

18. Also OP hold it longer than smoke

19. #19 Phisherman, Aug 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2012
    [quote name='"moongazed"']

Dude types lolol and then calls someone a fool for having a different opinion. My point proven. Go back to playing with your toys, little boy.[/quote]

lololololololol

Continually posting pointless posts is not tolerated here - WW

20. The drier your bud, and finer the grind, the easier it is for your batteries to heat it up to the point of vaporization. Therefore, better hits. I don't know about other vapes, but that's how it works with the MFLB. But don't take my word for it, look through the MFLB thread in the vaporizer section. Or hop on over to the fuckcombustion forums and look there.