Vape from e cig

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by pacmans.toking, Dec 8, 2013.

1. I have been seeing alot more cig looking vapes so I decided to make one. I has a v 2 rechargeable e cig I got for 12 bucks took one cartrage and pulled the plastic mouth piece off of it and ripped out the inside shit some wet cotton then I tourched the cartridge till it was glowing red to get rid of whatever they put on the cotton packed it with some good dry herb put the mouth piece back in and boom im baked from a 12 dollar vape anyone els make their own like this

2. That's pretty creative. I've always wanted to try glycol tincture in my ecig to see if it works. I see people try to thin out hash oil to work in a ecig but that shit never works right.

3. I had success with RSO in an un-adulterated e-cig tank but is was mixed as my pure oil was too thin for the wicks, and began flowing out of the tank and all over the place, it did work however you could vape the oil, you just couldn't drop it back in you're pocket and roll to work for the day it needs some sort of tincture to thicken the oil.

the model I use is a kanger EVOD, with an EVOD BCC Tank and a new coil core.

4. [quote name="JM1983" post="19126082" timestamp="1386538303"]I had success with RSO in an un-adulterated e-cig tank but is was mixed as my pure oil was too thin for the wicks, and began flowing out of the tank and all over the place, it did work however you could vape the oil, you just couldn't drop it back in you're pocket and roll to work for the day it needs some sort of tincture to thicken the oil.the model I use is a kanger EVOD, with an EVOD BCC Tank and a new coil core.[/quote]Ya im thinking im going to try some wax I made in it its pretty thick and dosent really flow to much when heated I took the wick and all that out I have more cartridges to tear apart if needed I need some type of screen before the mouth piece though cuz I ate a mouthfull of the brown

5. try eating a couple dabs it tastes like shit so put it in something and try not to chew it

6. takes a while to work maybe 45 minutes

7. [quote name="JM1983" post="19127579" timestamp="1386552765"]try eating a couple dabs it tastes like shit so put it in something and try not to chew it[/quote]I mean im not all sure about that guy I like to smoke my dabs I have tasted it when I made some oil and had it on my fingers I scraped it in my mouth. But why would you eat gold?

Attached Files:

8. I was referring to the goey oily stuff did not specify my apology sir

9. Its ok man I just dont wana eat it maybe like on a cracker it be ok I watched a kid eat a ball of resin on a cracker for a bowl and he said it wasn to bad but I like so mike my smoke

10. [quote name="pacmans.toking" post="19128153" timestamp="1386557855"]Its ok man I just dont wana eat it maybe like on a cracker it be ok I watched a kid eat a ball of resin on a cracker for a bowl and he said it wasn to bad but I like so mike my smoke[/quote]A ball of resin? Now that's just disgusting.

11. Ya for sure man strait from the pipe to the ritz and down it went same kid would drink bong water.. did everyone have that one stoner friend that do anything to smoke with you

Yeah, we used to collect money... see how high we could get the (other) pot... find some sucker to drink it.

One guy, we just had to get him stoned enough and he'd do it.