Vape convert

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by dethblight, Jul 29, 2010.

1. I got my Da Buddha vape about a month ago and have been loving it the whole time, but what happened last night has truly and fully converted me, and I will never look back. I had half a lid of some high mids a little while back, and a few nights ago I used the last of the bud, and I'm broke. Last night, hoping to scrape together enough shake for a bowl I decided to look in my stem container (I save them in their own container for cooking). Well, I didn't find a whole lot of shake. In fact, it wasn't quite enough for 1/2 of a vape bowl, and as you may know, a vape bowl is quite a bit smaller than a traditional bowl (cuz it takes less to get you high when you vape). So just for the hell of it I figured I'd break my stems into manageable pieces and try vaping them, expecting to maybe get a tiny little 30 min buzz.

Well holy fucking shit, turns out I got ripped off my ass for a good long while (2 1/2 - 3 hours). It tasted good, there was no headache involved, and for some reason the high itself was different too! I actually liked the high I got from the stems better than the one I got from the bud of this particular batch. For the sake of science, I repeated my experiment a few times with consistent results :) This vape just paid for itself. I easily have enough stems to smoke once a day for 7-10 days. If you've been on the fence about getting a vape you need to do it!

2. ive done this before and it does work :). also i dont vape my bowls all the way and i save whats left and make brownies or vape it more when im low on buds

3. :p thanks for the positive feedback on vaping!
    I'm waiting and waiting anyday now for my new little vap toy to get here....been wanting to get a full blown vaporizer for yrs now, but funds aren't huge enuff for full blown yet. So I'm waiting for this VapBong thing I ordered thru GC here....really high ratings and I'm way excited to give it a try!

I've heard you use so much less, but I had never heard of anyone smokin stems!!:cool:
    I will def try that.....I have nice fresh stems I constantly throw out...I have my own garden and would be nice to make use of them, and have more to sell out. Thanks for posting this, thinkin the vap way is gonna be grand! :D

4. ^This! I always save my used buds, you can re-vape, bake with or even just toss it into a joint and get baked as Hell with it. You have to remember that when you smoke weed you only use 30-40% of the THC and the rest is burned. when you vape it you use more but still only 65-75% of available THC. Thats what converted me, I will never stop using my vape.

5. ever since i got my volcano its all i use :)

6. Doesn'twaiting just suck dude?! I hate waiting for new pieces to arrive, I am right now actually lol, its an anticipation on seeing how good it is, and hoping it comes in good condition and anything.. Anyways sounds like the OP loves his vape haha, I really wanna get one, I was thinking the grasscity original, it has good reviews and its only like 60.

7. AWSOME! Im getting mine soon!!

Because my Silver Surfer broke =\

8. that's it, I finally need to get a nice vape. op, do you use it by yourself? I need something with a smaller bowl for personal use and I always heard good things about da buddha

9. cool story bro :rolleyes:

10. Way to go man, vaporizing is the best way to smoke! :smoking:

11. Ugghhh..........nevermind.

12. hahaha

and when ur done vapein stems, you can make yummy wand hash and go to the moon :D

+rep to fellow da buddha owner

13. :hello: Getting a vape tm, most likely a Vapor Bros (possibly Da Buddha if the price is right)... can't wait.

Anyone recommend any good NYC vape headshops?

14. gonna test this right now w/ da buddha. if it doesnt work, suicide.

15. looks like no suicide today. i honestly thank you for posting this. i dont know why i never thought of trying this. but it works. another point for vapes, they have so many benefits. thanks again mang.

16. I've been living off of my stable of VaporGenies for the last month... the glass VG is now my go-to piece.

Cleans out easily with very little ISO, so I clean it daily and add it to the ever-evaporating dish of vape residue (I call it "vape wax" since the keif that came through the screen and the oily residue make an earwax-consistency material).

After a week or so, there's a good thick layer of vape wax in the dish, so I scrape, ball, and smoke... and it's epic. The stuff bubbles and melts like the real thing, and burns away leaving a miniscule amount of pure white ash.

I also save all my duff and make a brownie batch with every 1/2 oz. of it. The brownies that result are gentle, subtle, and tons of body stone. Two brownies is perfect for mild insomnia, and four will put you out hard.

-ph

17. I used to own a wooden vaporgenie before i got my iolite and i loved the shit out of that thing. i took it everywhere with me and would keep it in my backpack during school and hit it in the bathroom or car in between class :). Now i have my iolite and i feel totally safe driving around with it and hitting it while walking to class and while sitting around campus. It just looks like a cellphone and when people ask what it is i just say an electronic cig :)

18. can someone lend me a facepalm pic.

19. I broke my bong and I went down to replace it.
    When I got there I started looking at the different vaperizer and bought a KIA Vaperizer for my 65th birthday.

Because it takes less to reach the same high as bonging, it has already paid for it's self.

Best birthday present I ever got.

20. Save your vaped weed and make editables with it next time this happens.

:laughing: