Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vape Confusion

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Dest, May 27, 2008.

1. I have googled and searched this forum to death, I have come to one conclusion, and that is no conclusion.

There are like 100 different kinds of vapes and I just want some info on the VaporBrothers

http://cgi.ebay.com/VaporBrothers-V...ameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

that is the one that I am going to buy and I just want to know somethings about it (trust me I have looked everywhere I can think of)

1. How bad is the sound?
    2. How bad is the smell?
    3. How long does it take?
    4. Can anyone take me through the process of how you work it? I am guessing put in the bud, turn it on, hit from the hose?
    5. Should I just stop this research and buy a bong? lol

2. Buy a bong & a heat gun.

3. that's hardly a good answer for someone trying a vape for the first time grumio.

1.) I dont own that type of vape so I dont know
    2.) its like cooking, the "smoke" does not linger and doesnt stick to clothing. its not smoke after all
    3.) I would guess with that model that once its warmed up you are good to go to get high.
    4.) No idea I dont own that model.
    5.) No you are on the right track. Vaping is they way to go.

I own a volcano vaporizer so I am a bit biased on other models but I would say get the best one you can afford and you wont go wrong. Vaping is such a different experience to smoking. Its the way to get high without the damage of combustion.

4. I have the vaporwarez vaporcannon which is essentially the same design, the whip just fits on differently.

1. There really isnt any sound other than you sucking air through the whip. The box style vaporizers like that dont have a fan or whatever the volcano uses to fill up its bag. You just suck the vapor out with your lungs.
    2. I have always noticed a smell with my vape but it doesnt really smell like weed. My roommate is super anti-weed and has a super sensitive nose but if i used the vape in my bathroom, with a sploof, he would usually be ok. Any normal person would be fine though if you just used a sploof.
    3. It only take a few mins to heat up. I would say about 2-5 mins. I have to keep mine put away so my roommate doesnt see it but i generally just take it out and turn it on first, and by the time i have gotten my weed and whip out and ready to use, the vaporizer is hot enough.
    4. I dont know exactly how this one works, but i have the hands free model which I would recommend looking into. Basically with that, you just turn it on, set your temp about 1/2 - 3/4 of the way on, put a little bit of ground up weed in, and then suck in. You can control the temperature by how you suck to get it precise but its kind of counter intuitive. The slower you suck, the hotter the air is because when you suck hard, more air is going past the heating element and cooling it down. So if you are getting smoke just suck harder and it should go away and then turn it down a little for your next hit. If you cant get it hot enough, then suck real slow. You can kind of feel the vapor when you are getting a good hit, it kind of slightly tingles my tongue and throat when i am getting a thick hit but maybe that doesnt happen to everyone.
    5. I have found that overtime, my vape doesnt really get me super high anymore because it is such a clear headed high, i just dont really feel fucked up so i just use my vape durring the week and stuff and smoke joints and thinks on the weekend to get really blazed. So you may want to also look into a bong when you want to get really really high or just smoke a joint.

5. get a box vape vaporwarez, vaporbrothers ect... they are amazing, the smell doesn't travel... ex. if you are in a room it wont travel the way smoke does, the smell stays by you and goes away within 5 minutes. doesn't make any sound whats so ever. You turn the switch on wait five minutes pack the bud in the whip and put it into the vape and suck in about 15-20 huge hits. you can get like 50 hits if you put in alot of keif.