Vape Bonging?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Allred17, Apr 24, 2013.

1. hey guys so iv seen many pics mostly on here n people talkin bout hookin there vapes to there water pieces..well my question is what vaporziers work lik that jus ones with whips attached? and to the people who do it ,. how is it? less dry than straight vapor since its watter cooled

2. Most vaporizers can. Whip vapes can, most log vapes can as well, even vapes like the Iolite and MFLB people manage a way.

Solme vaporizers are specifically meant for it though, like the LSV, Vriptech, Cloud, etc

3. #3 Allred17, Apr 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2013
    ok perect ima chekk em out .. would u recommened any specific one or they all do the samen thing jus priced differently.. ps would my valcano work wwith this if i somehow hooked up the bag or the actual bowl where the vapor comes from to a bong?

4. I use the arizer solo. I use to just hold the glass mouthpiece to my bowl. Now days I bought a silicone tube and that works great

5. I feel like the downside of vapirbonging is taste

For example, bongs r supposed to reduce potency of the smoke. Yet it gets me more baked. Correct me if I am wrong anyone. I may have misunderstood the conclusion of that medical marijuana study

Anyways, I feel that the vapor from Vaporbonging is much cleaner and ur lungs absorb it better, hence getting me higher

Feel free to correct me or tell me if I am wrong. This is purely me just theorizing

6. It adds moisture and cools the vapor, thats all. You can take bigger rips than dry so maybe thats it.

7. It definitely degrades taste, but it doesn't lower potency by a noticeable amount. We're talking far far less than 1%.

It does increase the ability to consume THC in a given duration. A few large bong rips saturate your receptors more completely than do many small sips.

8. Are bong better purely due to being able to take larger amounts of smoke? The true science behind bongs getting the user higher have always been a little decpetive to me

9. Cooler air from a bong makes it easier to inhale big. I noticed when I went back to GB from box vape I get less phlegm in my throat because the inhale isn't hot.

Plus when you vape correct it's a slow prolonged inhale vs. a big cool gulp from a bong.

10. I made a bubbler type vapor bong piece specially for the mflb, it makes it easy to get huge hits and it definitely cools down the smoke and makes the smoke less dry

11. So yeah then I guess there is more to it

It's the cooler smoke, and wetter smoke/vapor. And less toxins from a bong as well

12. How do I do this I have magic flight

13. Alot of ways
    You can buy the mflb water pipe whip adapter
    You can get tubing the diamater of the glass stem and run that up to the bong

14. Yes, for both smoke and vapor, bongs are useful because they allow you to increase your consumption in a given breath or duration. For both smoke and vapor, water both cools and moisturizes the vapor/smoke. A longer airpath means your throat isn't tickled by smoke/vapor for as long either.

15. Haha yes. Sometimes I take rly huge hits without knowing when vapor bonging because it just feels like good tasting air

16. kk thanks for the sik info.. im a get a anothe vap i gues jus to vape bong it i cant seem to fidn any atatchments for the cano to bong :/

17. Illadelph had a bag adapter for the cano a while back but im not sure of price or anything

18. I lost my stem

So what's the cheapest way?
    Thx man

19. Buying a new stem would be the cheapest way with the tubing.

Alternatively the MFLB has an adapter but that'd likely be a bit more expensive.

The even more expensive way would be to buy a vaporizer more designed for vaporbonging.