Vape, Bong, Bubbler, Pipe, or Joint?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Socks80, Jun 6, 2010.

1. 99.9% of times that covers the way weed is being taken in, so I just have to ask, which do you guys prefer, and why?

Personally, if I'm walking I rather hit a pipe, less harsh than smoking joints and blunts, and I can hide it almost as easily, if not easier. I have sleeves it can slide up in. =3

However, if I have my choice, I'll hit the bong. I have a vape, but it's got a few spots it leaks from that I can't really seal, so so far, bong ba bong bong bong :smoking: So, tell me what you like! :cool:

2. Bong 100%!:cool:

3. Bong all the way.

4. #4 Bunny of Doom, Jun 6, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2010
    I like Vapes :)
    Bongs are more fun though:hello:
    And Edibles hit you HARD! for ages! :) ahh, good stuff

5. I can't choose, they all have good aspects. But I have to go with bongs because they're so fun to use and hit me hard.

You should add "Edibles" and "Blunt" to the poll if you can alter it. :)

6. I chose joint because I enjoy blunts. But, I also like pipes for smoking with a lot of people.

7. theres nothing better than a nicely rolled joint...except for a nicely rolled blunt :smoking:

8. I'm guessing this has been asked already but... blunts?? For me, lately, it's been like 20 percent blunts, 70 percent pipes and ten percent bongs/joints/vapes.

9. bongs because every one hits differently....but volcanos...i love the high

10. #10 lwien, Jun 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2010
  11. Because I didn't know until your post there that it existed.

12. Blunt!!!!!

13. #13 lwien, Jun 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2010
    And that's why it's always a good idea to search before you post. Just an fyi....

Do a search on the word "poll" in this section and you would have found it quicker than it took to put up your original post/poll.

14. All of the above. I like to smoke weed in general.

15. In order of preference.

Bong.
    Vape.
    Bubbler.
    Dry pipe.
    Joint
    Blunt = never

16. Fuck.....I clicked bong, then thought about it and realized I'd choose joint.

If I could only smoke weed one way for the rest of my life it would be joints. I guess I went with bong on my first instinct because they hit the hardest. Vapes are good but I still prefer ripping my 2 1/2 footer over my buddies volcano, and on top of both would rather just roll up a nice doobie

17. I think you forgot something..

I just hit my first real nice steamroller last night. Haven't been that high from one bowl in a while, topped with some kief of course too.

18. I prefer them in this order:

Bongs
    Bubblers
    Joints - Pipes

And I can't really say I've had any really good experiences with blunts. They tend to ruin the taste of the weed at the end. But maybe I haven't smoked a really good blunt yet. And I can't say if I like vape's or not because I haven't had the chance to try it out yet. I'm looking to buy one soon enough though, ^_^.

19. Bubbler>pipe>joint

All I ever smoke really. Don't have access to a bong or vape yet.