Vapbong?!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by TwiztidToker24, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Im really excited about the vapbong but also unsure. It looks like a great way to conserve weed and get really stoned off a small amount.. However I was wondering if anyone has one to give me their feedback :D

2. yes, vaping out of a bong is as nice. Did I answer your question?

3. yeah, definitely try it out. Its fantastic.

4. Make sure your bong is sparkly clean before you try it otherwise the taste will be horrible.

5. Is the OP talking about vaping out of a bong or is he/she talking about the Vapbong?

6. Oh, whoops. Reread the original post...I take back what I said. Vape through a bong is great, I've never used the vapbong...

7. Sorry about that I should have been more clear. I meant the actual product vapbong, its here on GC if you wanna check it out

8. These are extremely expensive, way overpriced. All it is a ceramic bong with a cheap $20 heater attached. You can't even see the vapor in a ceramic bong, so that kinda sucks too. The cheapest one is $400+ and it looks like a dong and balls. Easily breakable, definitely more easily breakable than glass. The cord attached is only 3 feet on each end. You can't really pass it, unless you get an extension cord or sit in the same chair together. It's a fire hazard especially if you get an extension cord and trip over it!. Oh and there credit card processor no longer works, so if you want one you have to do an international money transfer to Germany. Gotta pay international shipping too starting at $30. I'm sure it works great but it's definitely not worth the price.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. I prefer my Herborizer. One, it's cheaper. Two, it's glass.
    Three, it works a champ.

Herborizer Icetube.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  10. I can almost see your reply through the 10+ years of dust :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Haha, yep but it's still valid today as these are still be sold exclusively at the Colly land website.

• Winner Winner x 1