Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

vap and a sploof?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by backwoodzkush, Jun 21, 2010.

1. so i want to smoke in my house right now. rents are both sleeping. dickhead bro isnt. my older bro would wake my parents up if it smells like herb in my room. so i made a dryer sheet sploof and i have a vap. i have my celling fan on as fast as it goes and i will be blowing it out my window. i have a towel under my door and will spray some axe once in a while until the bud is gone. what are my chance of the smell getting out?

2. Its not the chances of the bud getting out, its one of your bro's getting in

3. Window fans are the best. Blow the smoke towards the window and it sucks the smoke right outside in a matter of seconds.

4. i dont have a window fan. thats down in my house at school. i dont think he will be home till 1ish. its 11:15 now. so wish me luck.

5. Wait, are you vaporizing or smoki g?
    If your vaporizing just open the window(maybe use sploof), don't use spray, it's very suspicious and way overkill.

You should hold the vapor in your lungs until nothing is exhaled. Not only will it get you higher(unlike smoking) but it won't hurt you since there's no bad smoke or tar. Make sure you don't SMOKE from your VAPORizer

6. i have a iolite so i dont have to worry about it burning. i have this medical og kush and im dying to try it out.

7. man, if my "smoking at home" conditions were that nice, i would smoke a damn blunt.

but in all seriousness, you should be fine bro, dont sweat it

8. u have a vape so theres almost no smell. u shouldnt worry

9. Hey bro, don't worry about the smell. i used to live with a family member who was a cop, and i did this alllllll the time. as long as you do what you said you wont get any smell at all out, just make sure you hit it right next to the window and blow all of the smoke out of the window.

p.s. once you start to get high you are going to think you smell weed smoke but in reality all it is is the smell lingering in your lungs/nose or your vaporizer. just lock your door, be quiet, and don't worry :)

10. this too. don't spray.

11. dont worry, you wont be able to smell it if you blow out your window with/without a sploof. i wouldn't spray.

12. you should be good bro i just bought a iolite and been smoking purp kush and there is no smell iolite are great i heard ppl b blazing in the movies and stuff with them

13. i was thinking about seeing toy story 3 3d with the iolite. if this ends up working im goin soon.

14. Nah the iolite is too loud and eye catching for a movie, the Launch Box is better for that.
    I saw Toy Story 3 though and it was great, I was high for part of the movie since I didn't bring my LB.

15. There's this aerosol shit called "Ozium" that you can buy at a lot of stores. It is an odor killer and it WORKS very well. You can smoke out a car and spray a little of that shit and in ten seconds it smells like a fresh car. It works great.

http://www.rrlalena.us/images/ozium_big.jpg

16. Ozium is great! A 3.5 oz can is $10 and lasts a long time as one 2 second spray is enough for a large room.
    I also recently discovered Citrus Magic which also works very well and is less toxic.

However, you won't need any of that if you only have a window fan. A window fan works fast and effectivly, just smoke(vapor doesn't require such extreme measures) in front of it while it blows outside

17. Dont spray axe, why would you be spraying axe in the middle of the night? That's an instent flashing light to your brother.

You won't need the axe anyways, it won't smell.

18. Yeah, if you're vaping weed and have a window, the odds of anyone smelling it are pretty damn slim unless their window is right next to yours and the wind just happens to blow it right into their nose.

19. well it worked the first night now for my second night. hope it goes well.

20. update. bro came home about 15 minutes into my vap session. he pasted my room and went to his room. i guess im safe but im still a little paranoid. i sprayed axe :facepalm: