Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vanishing bud...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BudLover424, Apr 29, 2011.

1. #1 BudLover424, Apr 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2011
    I got home from class today and was getting ready to smoke my usual 4:20 bowl when I realized that a big chunk of my nug was gone, along with all of the shake at the bottom of my container. Im still living with the rents because I have no need to buy my own apartment right now and it costs too much money.

The only people that know that I smoke are my dad and my older sister (20, goes to same college as I do). My dad doesn't mind me smoking, but he doesn't condone it. Anyways it's a pretty big chunk and I am the only person who smokes regularly in the house. My dad is in the military so I'm pretty sure he wouldn't even think about smoking because if he has to get a random DT or anything, he could lose his job and go to jail. I don't know if it was my sister or not because she is never home, and I don't want to confront my mom because she still doesn't know I smoke.

Fuck I'm high as shit and this is really bothering me... Oh well gonna finish my paper and play some gears 3 :smoke:

Edit: I moved my hiding spot (dad found it a couple days ago and told me that he did) to a better location for now, but it's not the greatest and not the most practical either.

2. Gears Of War is gay. Halo 2 is Dank!

3. you know as much as us if not more. but yeah it was probably your sister. steal a shit load of her shit, pawn it and buy more weed.

4. Halo > Gears any day.

Plus halo is fun to play stoned gears is not. imo...

5. Musta been the dog
    [​IMG][​IMG]

6. You probably smoked it, then just forgot. Damn stoners. :rolleyes:

7. So find a more practical place...

If you don't want your bud stolen, find a better place.

Example: if your dad is able to find your weed in your 'hiding spot', you're doing it wrong.

8. It wasn't really a hiding spot, I don't really try that hard. Nobody has any reason whatsoever to come into my room. My parents respect my privacy for the most part.

9. The Gears 3 Beta is sweet. I literally just upgraded my internet/router in preparation for the retail.

10. fuck halo 2 u need to get halo reach u poor mofo!

11. hahahahhahaa