Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vanilla Game Cigarillos

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Yung_Money, Nov 7, 2010.

1. i didnt know they even made game cigarillos, just got a pack of them since my local store got them in, there pretty amazing :smoke: but my question is do you still take the leaf off on these or just split them, i split it since most cigarillos that have a leaf are a pain to get off but after it split the leaf just fell off so what do you do?

2. Nah man a fresh rillo, Game of Dutch, the leaf usually just peels on back. More so then a full sized gar actually seeing as the leaf comes to a point instead of a wrapped up mouthpiece.

3. Game White Grape= Best blunts.

4. Leafing cigarillos fucking sucks. The leaf always tears or has a part that sticks to the paper making a hole. Funny enough I con roll a near perfect joint and near perfect blunt from a full sized cigar, but cigarillos screw me over every time.

5. yeah thats how they usually are for me, i just rolled another one and the this time rolled it with the leaf on and it worked perfectly, its like a mini game

6. I don't have too much of a problem with cigarillos around here. They're usually pretty fresh, and once I wet up the blunt the leaf isn't too much of a problem to unwrap.

7. i just split that shit down the middle and then roll up a fresh ass L.

8. Me neither. I always stick with Dutch or Swisher Sweet rillos.