Vancouver Tokers Unite!

Discussion in 'General' started by KushFarmer, Sep 3, 2008.

1. im from vacnouver but i live in tennesee now,but im going up to vancouver at the end of may and staying there til august so i need sum info on wuts good and where to get the good bud at can anyone tell me sum good strains up there? i know theres jack russell and norhtern lights/blueberry and orange kush etc well i kinda just wanna know the easiest and most reliable way to get it while im there cause i know people there but still would like to know more into detail about it?

2. Thanks for the heads up, now I got it. Did a little googling and it looks like quite a good time.

Gonna stay in a hotel downtown that night after the Yonder show. It seems like overnight parking in the city can be pretty expensive on the weekdays. The darn hotel has nothing but valet for $25 - half the price of the room!

3. Thanks for the advice here. I made it up on monday (4/20) with a friend. What an awesome event and fun city.

Stopped by the van seed bank and met someone out back who let us sample some butter. That sort of reminded me of pot/crack.

After that we hit the rally up and we picked up more than we could even toke - nonstop.

Ended the day at the Yonder show at the Commodore. They said no smoking as we entered - yeah right!

In summary, it was definitely an otherworldly experience. Night and day compared to WA.