Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

vancouver dank [2 different strains itt]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jerzilla, Nov 5, 2010.

1. #1 jerzilla, Nov 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2010
    hello friends, here's some stuff i picked up last night... i was told one strain was Romulan and the other was something else but i missed it... i thought i heard him say master x PK, but i think he might've said OG x PK because it doesn't match up... i've had master x purple kush a bunch of times before, and neither of these strains are it...

now that i've thought about it, the color does reflect the golden yellow color of OG Kush, he prolly said OG x PK then...

Attached Files:

2. gotta love that "B.C." bud. :smoke:

3. Nice and fluffy just how it should be :smoke:

4. Hello friends

5. Hello friend. Both look like some verrry frosty and sticky flowers. How are the highs? I'm sure both are just as enjoyable as the other, and both highly:smoke: enjoyable at that. Good stuff--I like.

6. i wasn't able to make observations yet

both are very good although one of these is making me tired..