Van repeatedly parking outside of my house

Discussion in 'General' started by duperdutch, May 12, 2013.

1. My gut feeling tells me something is wrong, there is a van with black tinted windows which repeatedly parks outside my house. The person inside this van has conversations with my neighbors and I never see them leave their vehicle. The behavior of this vehicle seems very suspicious to me and I'm starting to wonder am I possibly in some sort of imminent danger? Can anyone give advice?

2. I'd suggest contacting the police about it. Could just be a neighbors friend. Could be a serial killer, could be a gypsy. Sad times we live in when people come to randoms on the internet instead of professionals for things like these..

3. Well first thing to ask urself when asking this question is: Are u doing anything illegal on a large scale

If not its probably just a hit man in his super obvious shady van idk

Sent from my Super Shit Slow Droid by T-McRip Off via GC's Awesome Forum

4. go stare at them, or knock on a window and ask wtf is up

5. Approach them with somesort of protection. Like a knife or a if you have one.. a gun... Don't make your weapon visable and just ask them what the fuck they are up to. If anything goes wrong, you'll be ready.

6. You could always bring them sandwiches. EVERYBODY likes sandwiches.

But bring one without mayo. I don't like mayo, so maybe the guy in the van doesn't.

7. kill him before he kills you mang

8. Give him extra mayo.

He'll never come back

9. Paranoia will destroy ya.

Life is not like the movies.... If they are coming to get you they are not going to park a van with tinted windows outside your house and conspire with your neighbors.

10. check the tyre pressures on the van. If any one of them is under 29.6 psi then that means theyre about to do a driveby. pop caps in their ases before u get slotted brah

11. maybe he just wants to give you some candy and take you for a ride

12. I came to the conclusion that one of my nitwit soccer mom neighbors doesn't like the smell outside while supervising her children playing on the street, and it seems likely they would consult the law about it in an attempt to find out what is going on.

13. on a serious note if your grow can be smelt outside on the street, i would suggest its highly likely that the van is full of police watching you

I wouldn't want my kids playing on a street that stinks of weed all the time

14. It could be your neighbour maybe buying some weed? lol

15. read up on counter intelligence and surveillance methods and fuck with the guys head

16. You should buy a van exactly like theirs, and go park right next to their van.

So much sex to be had

Omega369 :wave:

17. Sounds like a rape van.....do him before he does you.

18. Ask him if he's got any candy.

19. look if the ass end of the van is sitting lower than the front. if it is its probably full of people either trying to kidnap/arrest/kill you.

20. The underground KGB is beginning their re-infiltration of America. Communism is finally coming to America, comrade!