Valium

Discussion in 'General' started by Vicious, Sep 22, 2006.

1. What doesage should I take (10mg) and how do they make you feel. I'm also going to do them before school with a purse joint or two, will i be straight.

2. you'll just be a bit slow, relaxed, a little high, a lil sluggish if you take 10 mg and smoke a j
    Pop like 20-30 mg and smoke a blunt and that will get u fucked up, although dont do this if you cant handle yourself ( in school )

3. To me it feels pretty much like xanax, 10 mg will mess you up about the same as one bar ( in my experience)_

4. How are they compared to Xanax, which is my fav, and how long does it last? Should I keep the time release on or doesn't it have one. Does it make you forget shit?

5. valium is actually the longest lasting benzodiazepine
    they are very similiar though and too me i cant personallt tell other than xanax really does get rid of anxierty more then val.

6. I consider myself lucky, I have a standing perscription for Valium. I like to take 2 with a beer and smoke a bowl. But I would be careful around school. College students already haveit pretty hard with late night study sessions, makes it hard to concentrate

7. I'm straight on that shit right now, it's going to be an easy friday.