Valentines day...

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, Feb 12, 2006.

1. Whatcha gettin for ya special someone?

I'ma guy, And this valetines day we'll be going out 2 days less then a month.

So i don't know what to get her.

I asked her and she said 'nothing' which is a bullshit.

So what cha'll gettin fo ya special someone?

I'm broke as fuck, Got like a $1.00 to my name in change. Jus went broke today paying bills.

So what would ya'll do in my shoes?

I gotta get her something or i'll dissapoint her.

2. Well I was pretty stumped as to what I should get my girlfriend, so I went to the mall today clueless..

I found these earrings, with the HIM symbol(heartagram or w/e)and red dymonds on the string.. I know that HIM is like her favourite band, and she draws that symbol on all of her shit so i think I got pretty lucky finding those.

I'm also going to buy her a heart-shaped chocolate box, you can't go wrong with that either :)

3. Give her a romantic picnic, write her a poem or song (or rap, whatever..lol), smoke her out with the best shit you can find, and then make s'more next to your fireplace with all the lights off except for a few candles.
    Rofl, V-day for me isn't gonna be different than any other day...

4. Well, unfortunetly I just moved and dont know anyone. So I dont have a girl:( . But you cant got wrong with chocolates.

5. Valentines day is commercial bull shit, it shouldnt even exsist.

:hello: eric:hello:

6. with $0 ur kinda in a bad way. But if u find ne money, Bath and Body Works is the perfect place. They have lil gift sets already boxed up. Had the same problem as u for christmas.

7. Use this with extreme caution, but it works. Make sure you really like her, cause this can get you stuck sometimes.

Buy an old teddy bear and fuck it up a little. rip off one eye, tear holes in it and safety pin them shut, rub it in the mud and scrub it clean. just make it look old. Give it to her and say it was your favorite stuffed bear from your childhood.

8. wow...man...wow

future serial killer much

9. blaze and tell her how you feel, she might not get it, but love is a way better gift then anything money can buy.

10. HAHAHA!!! predator thats pretty fucked. Dont do any thing for v-day treat it like its anyother day women love that, Ohh and they really like it when you forget your aniversery (sp) so i highly recomend doing what i said. and yes if this dosent make sence Yes im fucking blazed.

11. HAHA its like that stupid commercial where that guy goes through all that trouble to make a replica of his favorite jeans. Then, he gives it to his girlfriend while hes wearing the real ones.

12. ohhhhh! i never got that commercial till now.

13. I don't have, want, or need a special someone. A special someone for me is anybody who won't waste my time. So, yes, I would like someone, but the odds are against me of finding that one girl, and frankly I like it that way. Women are too often crazy, illogical, emotional, and irrational. Guys on the other hand:cool:

14. What does that face mean your gay or men are just "different" then women.

15. just buy her flowers, or burn her a cd with songs she likes, just don't do that teddy bear thing, that would scare her :smoke:

16. you'd be surprised how emotional, irrational and crazy can men be:wave:

17. If you have the money, one thing you can do is buy her 11 red roses, and then put a silk one(fake) in there with them.
    When you give them to her tell her you'll love her until the last one dies.

Just hope she hasnt heard it before......

18. steal 420 roses... thatd be cool.

19. if you had some money i was going to suggest getting her one of those stuffed animals that you see on the hallmark commercials (they cost around $10) but since you're broke i certainly wouldn't recommend shoplifting anything ;) so i think you best bet is to rip some poem of the net that sounds really sweet, print it up on nice paper w/fancy text and dress it up with like construction paper and shit. it would probably mean a lot more to her since it came from you heart.:D

20. Ok this may sound lame to you guys, but you dont know ma' courtney. Lol. Well, she is in love with jone soda's right? Well i saw this thing at the store and its Jones Soda Love Potion # 6 ...it comes with 2 love potion number six sodas and love potion number six lip gloss lol. It comes in a pink box and the bottles say i love you...Well i just thougth it would be sweet so i bought it. BUt yeah thats just our gift...i dont know what to get HER for herself....ANY SUGGESTIONS?!?! Like ummm a cd? lol. She isnt the type thats loves jewels. She loves music and clothes...shes like emo goth punkall in one and shes super hot. Yeah.