Valentines Day

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by trainxwreck, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Whats everyone doing? any special plans, or just same old same old?
    share em if you got em! cause' if anyones anything like me valentines day isn't always the most comfortable!
    as for myself I'll probably spend it with my main girl mary, and a couple girls.:smoke:

2. fuck valentines, pointless holiday only for those in a relationship :p

3. I set up dinner reservations for the 14th, then told her that because it's a Monday I would have to work late, and would make it up to her on Friday the 18th.

In reality, I've already got plans to get out of work early so I can be sure to pick her up before she's done and surprise her with dinner out and a necklace.

4. I have an exam on the day after Valentines so I don't wanna do anything. As far as gifts go, I am hoping to get some chocolate.

5. i got some plans...

prolly gunna cook my girl some dinner, prolly some steaks idk maybe sum seafood gumbo...we both love seafood gumbo!

prolly get her some flowers, like a stuffed teddy bear, choclate, nothin really special...just wanna show my girl i care about her you know??... girls like to be appreciated so as long i make a effort shel be happy...

treat your ladies nice guys...wouldnt know what to do without my girl...sure they can be bitches and stress you out but nothing better then havin a good girl by your side..always there for you no matter what..

treat the ladies right guys!

6. i got a date with mary :)

7. I plan on going for the weekend to surprise my girl up at her college.

8. you should end it, she probly already cheated

im spending valentines with my friends lol

9. Fuck Valentines day period... I hated holidays when I was in a relationship... Fuck. can't we just be happy? Why you gotta want shit because it's a holiday... and get upset if I don't get anything.

haha I just don't like Holidays or buying gifts for people just because it's a holiday... I like giving people gifts because I am thinking about them... Not because it is a marked day on the calendar to annually stimulate the economy.

10. i have no idea what to get my wife. been with her ten years and have NEWBORN GIRL. so i dont know what to do.

11. That is why I hate holidays man... Fuck, how do I know what you want, here is some money, buy it your self.

12. but valentines is not just any other day. its for taking time to say i really appreciate what you do for me. i just dont know what to give her. or what to do exactly. :/?

13. i'm gonna try to get dome like every other valentines day.

14. I'm buying him a membership to grasscity. And we'll probably do something fun.

15. #15 Guadalope, Feb 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2011
    Personally I feel like that should be Everyday, not just holidays. You know what I'm saying? That is my problem with Holidays.

Not to be Cliche, I'd say always get a really nice flower arrangement, + really nice gift. Maybe a spa gift card thing or something since she just had a kid. Write her a poem/letter, not just a lame ass card. What does she like? Hobbies? etc? A photo album of you guys in the past could be cool or something, you know?

16. Just because you can't get a girl to stay with you doesn't mean I can't, have fun with your all your boy friends.. Maybe you'll even get a little action from them if you're lucky.

17. the usual valentines day for me u know. crying and using my tears as lube:(

18. I don't know what we will do.

There are these gardens that we like to go to often and I bet we will end up going there, or drive to the mountain maybe.

Perhaps we will go on a trip :hippie: together. That would be fun.

What should I get or do for my boyfriend? BTW: I'm poory mcpoor-poor

19. Give him blowjobs.

20. ^^ yeah that..

blowjobs are a very inexpensive valentine's day gift.