Valentines Day Grow Box Gift

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Low_Key, Feb 15, 2015.

1. #1 Low_Key, Feb 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2015
    My girlfriends continued interest in my growing inspired me to try and involve her in the process, it having been valentines day I could think of no better way to do so than to build her a box of her own. Made entirely for under 50$ and over the course of a day this makes an excellent present to give to a trusted loved one. Anyway I've doddled with your attention long enough, and as the saying goes pics (sorry they are sideways) or it didn't happen, so without further a due I give you the valentines day grow box.

Attached Files:

2. Are you single now? :p

3. Great present! Nothing better and more personal than made a valentine present yourself  :D  :hello:
    Do you think that carbon filter is gonna work? I have used a very similar one (with carbon sponge) and it only worked for the first 3 weeks.

4. It's hard to tell, i usually do a smoke test to see the air tight-ness but ill only need it for the flowering stage so i haven't as of yet, also i have plenty of replacements so if it stops working i can just swap it out

Haha still taken

5. Update, the 2 Fast 2 Vast auto flowering strain is living up to it's reputation and thriving in it's private quarters, I added home made reflector and a higher power bulb as well.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1424240303.004928.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Attached Files:

6. #6 Low_Key, Feb 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2015
    Update, split my air tubing with a iso bottle and some superglue and tape to make two DWC inside the box. I also added a bulb splitter and two fresh 6500K cfos as well as a fan to increase ventilation. The one planted on the right is a Berry White plant that has a pretty severe iron deficiency so I gave it its own DWC with extra cal-mag.

7. Pics

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Attached Files:

8. As that grows on you will need a lot more light and space! 

9. No not necessarily I'm planning on only keeping two Berry White regular plants in there and I'll probably start flowering them early to try and keep growth moderate. As for light yes but I'm currently using all the bulbs I own I need to go out and get more.