Valentines day gift for fince

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Enra5387, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Valentines day is coming up and I want to say thank you to my fiance for EVERYTHING he does for me. I'm trying to decide how to do this.... We've been together for a year now, and have quite the 3 year history together. So, do I go funny? Cute? Romantic? Or just a Guy present?

2. A nice sack of loud.

3. only you know him well enough to judgeSent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. But that AVI tho...On a serious note,follow your heart.

5. I'd go with something fun you two can do together. Tickets to a museum, car show, movie, etc.

6. Hmmmm.... Thanks guys! So something light hearted and fun. I did romanticly kinky themed gifts for Christmas. So this might be good.

7. After knowing him for three years, you should know him well enough to know what to get. Be that something you can both enjoy, or just something for him. Guys don't seem to really go for romance, at least not most of them, so I wouldn't overload him with red hearts and all that rubbish. Something that he'll enjoy. Like an ounce of the best you can afford. 

8. He doesnt smoke. But I appreciate the idea!

9. Last year I sent my mom flowers with fruits and balloons, cost me about 100$ and it was delivered to her at work. I wrote in a note: "You will always be my mother"

Greatest valentine gift ever.

10. I was thinking about a bottle of his favorite, and $100 gift card hidden in 100 reasons for thanks/I love you

11. Its either that or he gets my full first check from my second job.

12. buy him his favorite bottle, so you guys can drink it together on valentines day.

my best valentines days have been when a girl gets sexy lingerie for the night :yay:

13. Don't get a gift card that's just downgrading money, if anything just give him money I hate gift cards cause I can only spend it at one place

14. Alright, how about this.... The first whole check from my second job?

15. Just dropped $90 on flower delivery...taking her out for hibachi too that night, she better enjoy lol.

16. So I gave him my first check like I said, Annd it was kind of whatever to him. I didn't even get a thank you.