Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Valentines Day Edibles (Any Ideas??)

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by DCowboy, Jan 23, 2023.

1. Valentine's day is only a few weeks away and I've been getting a lot of interest from people from my gym to whip up something unique for this special occasion.

I'm thinking about developing some delicious chocolate-covered strawberries dipped in cannabis-infused milk chocolate.

I'm also interested in adding some yummy cannabis-infused chocolate muffins with chocolate chips...

Any thoughts?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Anything in the shape of a dick, vagina, or tits.

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. Hmmm that may be a better idea for someone who's single lol
    If you're in a relationship I'm sure you'll be getting the "real thing" haha

4. So? Better than hearts.

5. You have a valid point.. it may be a hit :metal:

• Like Like x 1
  6. BadKats CannaPharm: Medical Grade Oil, Cannabis Capsules, UV GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna Bombs more
    An excellent base hash oil recipe and any number of tasty infused treats.
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  7. Something tells me you would get a lot of interest from those in your gym for whipping up edibles regardless of whether there was a special occasion or not.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Yes, I agree. I already serve them with some pretty tasty muffins. But a few of the guys I know have expressed interested for V-Day which I think/thought was a good idea.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  9. I make this every valentines day. I'll drop the recipe and add a link for infused milk/heavy cream.

Raspberry Mousse

https://emilykylenutrition.com/cannabis-milk/

I've never made it with infused cream so try at your own risk. Or use a green or golden dragon tincture to infuse your mousse.
    Think outside the box when it comes to infusing desserts, snacks or entrees.