valentines BS

Discussion in 'General' started by bluntfists, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Ok everyone body so riddle me this,
    My girlfriend last week was saying how much she hates valentines day, said we shouldnt do anything because the whole thing is based off of spending money for the economy. she said if it was ok she was going to invite one of her single girlfriends over and feed her and what not. she specificly said do not do anything because we cannot afford it. (we really cant, she is out of work because of a medical condition)
    so I had to work last night anyways so i said OKAY will not do anything. and after i get home from work shes being MEAN, like just uncalled for. and keeps saying shit about V-day.... so im like WTF... i know people say when a girl says no to something she is saying please do but wtf is this... am i in the wrong here it just seems stupid to me that shes all pissed at me now after she specificly said not to do anything.

2. She is in the wrong, you did nothing wrong lol Nothing at all

3. Well it's not like she wants a ski-boat or anything. You don't have to spend a lot of money to give her something special. If you knew her saying "no" was secretly a yes then you should have done something. Even driving a few minutes to a wooded area and picking some flowers would have probably sufficed. You're definitely not in the wrong, she might just be a little disappointed at the lack of creativity and/or initiative. At least that's what I think :)

4. Bitches man. My girl loves doing that kinda shit. At a certain point you gotta just kick back and smoke a bowl. Let her bitch.

5. find another girl

6. well at the time I didnt. i really thought it was like she didnt want anything. she said as long as we are together..... dunno this shit pisses me off so much, i feel manipulated im not down for this shit lol