Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

vacuum seal

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by upperlower55, Sep 25, 2012.

1. i was wondering if u vacuum sealed a bag of bud.. then put it in a bag of baking powder and vacuumed it inside that. would a dog smell it. i use baking powder to kill scent while deer hunting so figured it might work.. any thoughts. or maybe peanut butter?

2. Double vacuum and use latex gloves the entire time.

3. I don't know, man, dogs have an insane sense of smell.

4. Vacuum sealing is safe, takes all the smell away.

5. then wipe the outside down with bleach OR (not both) ammonia to remove any particles that may have gotten on the outside. But it still may not work. I have heard of a dog finding a sealed bag in a gas tank full of gas.

6. No. Dogs smell in layers. They first smell the baking soda. Then the bud.

7. damn i guess the most important thing is to not have a reason to get the dog out. i forreal dont give off the stoner look.. but its like they say looks can be decieving.

8. Dogs can smell through the vacuum seal, plastics are porous.

9. but forreal is there anything that can help cut the odor

10. Tiny carbon filters haha