Vacuum problems?

Discussion in 'General' started by 420girlie, Mar 28, 2003.

1. No worries, you can borrow my puppy. He'll eat anything. When I got home today I was smoking a bowl and he came up and was sniffin around then he licked my pipe and kept nudging it with his nose so I blew him a hit and he was lickin at the air. So we smoked my bowl together and then I took him outside and he was like a little dirt devil. Anything that was on the ground he ate it. He ate pinecones and sticks and grass and rocks and the stuff out od the cracks in the driveway and bark and lots of dirt and muddy clay stuff. I guess he had the munchies ;)

2. awwwwww. :) what a nice little story. i cant stop smiling thinking about it.

3. heh dogs are awesome, but I always hate it when people blow weed smoke to a dog and they hate it so they keep doing it, pisses me off so much. sfghskug

4. yes i got in a fight with a friend over that shit.. people are fucking dicks.

5. i know. thats so wrong to force it on them.... they wouldnt like it if someone twice their size started forcing some shit they dont like down their face.

6. Since we got him I have always felt like a traitor, but today we really bonded ;)