Vaction (tattoo shop story) trip.

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by jcj77d, Apr 20, 2008.

1. ok so i went to the beach for the weekend & decided to get another tattoo, & get my other one filled back in. so its late (around 12), & my artist was drawing up my tat, when this bum looking guy came in & straight up interupted us & wanted a $ quote on a tat. heres whats funny, 1st he was way drunk, & took him 15min just to decribe what he wanted. so he starts to talk, then hes like, i got to clear my mind, & starts again. hes like i want a circle thats blue, w/ a red triangle inside the circle, w/ 3 blue arrows going in a circle inside the triangle. now remember it took him 15min just to say that. he was fumbleing his words alot & repeating himself every other word. then the artist ask him where & what size, & then he lifted his shirt & BAM, he had his bottle of liqure tucked into his pants, & was like i want it this size (gestering w/ his hands), & everytime he gestered the size changed, then he was like u know about the size of a coffiee mug, then he said the size of a styrofoam cup, then back to his decription of what he wanted, then back to size. finally he told him 140$ for it. then he was like 140, really 140, yes 140. then he was like can u draw it up, he said come back when im finished w/ him (me), again, can u draw it real quick, so he told him to have a seat & ill get to u when im done, then hes like ill be at the poop deck (some bar, i assume), come get me when your done. he left & the whole shop fell out. this guy didnt have a clue, not only was he a drunk, he looked like he was cooked by the sun. its the best i could decribe the story, u just really had to be there. anyway heres my tats.
    [​IMG]
    old one filled in.
    [​IMG]
    new tat - its a 656 w/ the skin being ripped open, like the 656 is rippping out of the skin, its a bad shot b/c i got it irritated somehow, thats why its so red around it.