Vaccination Against Drugs

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Astrum, Jul 26, 2004.

1. A radical scheme to vaccinate children against future drug addiction is being considered by ministers, The Independent on Sunday can reveal.

Under the plans, doctors would immunise children at risk of becoming smokers or drug users with an injection. The scheme could operate in a similar way to the current nationwide measles, mumps and rubella vaccination programme.

Childhood immunisation would provide adults with protection from the euphoria that is experienced by users, making drugs such as heroin and cocaine pointless to take. Such vaccinations are being developed by pharmaceutical companies and are due to hit the market within two years.

The rest of the article can be found here.

2. That would be kind of funny if the first like five hundred backfired and they became hardcore tobbacco and cocaine addicts!

3. How will that affect legal drugs? What if they are in a terrible car accident and need painkillers? Will they be forced to endure the pain because they're parents forced them to get this bullshit vaccine?

4. umm couple of questions... would it be an optional vaccination or would u have to... and would schools make kids(teens) take them... and would it prevent the affect of marijuana or not???

5. (words to be read to the song 'dangerous kitchen by Frank Zappa)

It looks like they want us to be zombies, they're loosing the war against drugs so they're going to pump us full of them! That's some great logic! Pardon me if i don't want to be a puppet, and don't want my body full of your nazi craaaaap!

(now go back and read it to 'dangerous kitchen')