Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vacation

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RedEyed-Punk, Dec 31, 2003.

1. Alright people, i need some imput, Im going to the carribean for my graduation vacation present, and the island im going to are St.John, St.Martin, and Castaway Cay, do all these islands have any drugs laws, and do they have fair dealers, and is the weed any good, or will they try and rip my tourist ass off?

2. I'd say befriend somebody there (someone of the hotel for example) and ask him if he could get some shit for you.

Just get him drunk or something ;)

3. my friends have gone to all three yeah try and find a straight lookin guy at a hotel or somethin like a teenager or dude in lower 20's they will help. dont trust most natives they rip most turists off.

4. alright thx dudes, ill keep that in mind, i cant wait to go.