Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vacation

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LetMeRollMyWeed, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Watsup blades, haven't posted on or really checked on GC since the new site went up, but I thought I say watsup. I just got back from a 5 day vacation to Arizona that I was not able to bring bud to because I flew, after dabbing for 2 weeks straight (I usually smoke bud, but borrowed a buddy's rig). Got home and packed a couple bowls with some oil on top. Needless to say, I am higher than a giraffes pussy. 8)

2. So you couldn't smoke at all during vacation to Arizona? :/

Thats sucks, but at least on my trip to Mexico, I have a hook-up for that (we all know how plentiful weed is down there and my brother and the rest of my family living way down south, they all know whole towns that are dedicated to growing it) :eek:

Guess I won't have that lowered tolerancy like you, though..The opposite, if you ask me. :/