Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vacation To California

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sgt.ButtSniff, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Im going to be taking a vacation to cali in about a month or so. So there are a couple question i have maybe some people from California can help with.

1. Smoking there is legal obviously. But im 18, can i just walk into a dispensary and buy a ounce? Or must i be 21?
    2. Even if i cant buy it on my own, im hoping people are nice enough if i ask them if they can go in and buy me a quarter. They will without much of a hassle, do you think this is a good idea or no? I do the same thing here in new york, but with alcohol and dont ever really have a problem.
    3. If i stay in a hotel can i smoke in it? Or does it have to be outside or on a balcony or something.
    4. Awesome things to do when high in california
    5.(This is for local cali residence) Best dispensaries? With the best strains, and best prices?
    6. What awesome food places do they have in cali that are exclusive to cali? 🍔🍕🍟🍗
    Thats prettyy much it.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Washington and Colorado are the only recreational states so far bro, you still need a med card to be able to buy legally.

3. Your right, but you can get a medical card there easy cant you? You can go to your doctor and tell him you have, i dont know pick a medical illness, like anxiety for example, and hell give you a card.

4. Correct, from all that I know. But you have to be a Cali resident to get one.

5. Yeah thats why im thinking more of asking a cool looking fellow if he can hook me up, bad idea or good idea?

6. Honestly, I can't speak for that. It would depend on the dude I planned to ask. You may be better off looking for some dank from a conventional dealer.

7. What part of California are you going to be in?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Also goto in n out burger high as fuck..... Best decision you'll probably make all trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I doubt you are going to find someone to buy for you at a despensary, unless they are family or a close friend.  That about the easiest way to get the shop shut down and the "friend" arrested.  Yes Cali is a medical use state, but it also has some of the more strict laws for those who don't have a 215 card. Without a card you don't even get to look in the window.
    You can't smoke ANYTHING in a California hotel or anywhere else for that matter.
    Your best bet, is a street dealer.  Still very risky.  Or maybe somebody at a club or bar.

10. Hit up Venice beach people hit me up all the time if I want weed there's even a guy selling edibles every time i go

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Grasscity Forum mobile app