Vacation to Cali, Where should I go?

Discussion in 'General' started by Kobe4MVP420, Jun 26, 2012.

1. So I'm going to Cali at the end of August this year for 5 or so days. I'm going with my mom, and sister. She's older than me so its not like we have kids to deal with.

I'm just wondering what are some places to check out when i'm there. I have the option of flying into San Diego or LAX. Depending on where we fly into, thats where we will be staying mostly.

I'm just looking for some cool places or suggestions to check out. For you Californians, what would you do in my shoes. Also best headshops to check out?

+rep for any help

2. Is it La or Sd? If its between those is definitely go with Los Angeles.Just so much to Do and much more historical. also are you into the night scene or nature? Be prepared for driving for long periods of time over short distances and heavy heavy traffic.

3. Def into nature. But looking to see as much of the cannabis scene as I can. Mom and sister don't smoke green, but don't mind I do.

4. Venice beach! Not too sure about headshops, there are a ton all over the place.

5. Man I'd wanna go to the Redwood Forest in NorCal.

I never wanted to go to Southern Cali but if you're in LA you'll find tons to do.

Just look for a nice area and I'm sure there will be a respectable headshop.
    Head to Venice Beach and strike up convo with a local and just bring up smoking casually and ask em.

Have fun dude.

6. #6 REBL626, Jun 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2012
    Venice beach and the Pier is a must(Especially for glass Venice Boardwalk has tons of glass). For headshops id check out Dementia they have a few locations around Los Angeles. Id check out Goosefire Gallery and Inner Limits if you make it down there. I Personally like the San Gabriel mountains but most of the tourists for the Santa Monica Waterfalls or the Malibu trails. Id also check out the Griffith observatory or the Museum of Tolerance, Theres also alot of good Museums not to mention Six Flags 20 Mins from Downtown or Disneyland and Knotts further down.

7. Joshua Tree National Monument about an hour from Palm Springs. You can spend an entire day there. Remember U2 band?

8. Sounds like Venice is where its at. Chances are that is where I will be going. Thanks Blades :D

9. Come to oc and I'll go in clinic for u pm me

10. Redwood forest is the shit! I know nothing about socal but if you come to norcal I can point you to some fun places.

11. I'm sure he'll get right on that.

12. [quote name='"oldSCHOOL_toker"']

I'm sure he'll get right on that.[/quote]

Lol man

13. And That's how you get your license revoked lol

Best headshops IMO are Dementia in N. Hollywood and Shetman Oaks

And the Hollywood Blvd has some nice ones.

VENICE IS WACK. They have shit glass that's Horribly! And I mean horribly overpriced. There's cops everywhere. And 8/10 people you see are homeless.

Not to mention there's like no good dispensaries out there cause everything that starts up out there is sketchy as fuck and gets closed down in like 4months

14. Go to nuggetry , I went yesterday , but the reception lady said that they recently stopped taking the small recs even though it had a raised seal & everything & that they needed full page recs & the one across the street you have to be 21 :(

15. ive been to San Francisco, San Jose, and the Sacramento area

SF is cool if its too hot down south

16. Huntington Beach

17. [quote name='"Bluntzilla420"']Huntington Beach[/quote]

I was at huntington yesterday ... You should hitup "one love" its a great dispensary & they hook it up . I'm going to upload some pics of the godfather og & the loui XIII OG I got later

18. So then where is a good place to go?

19. Venice is cool to visit. I just wouldn't smoke, buy bud, or glass there

I'd come inland for all that shit. WESTSIDE of Hollywood is REALLY nice and has some DANK ass food.

There's a view that they use in like a bagillion movies that overlooks all of Hollywood up outpost off fountain.. :smoke:

Griffith Park Observatory is WAY awesome to go to blazed and you can see the whole.. Well everywhere really lol

And Huntington beach is cool...

20. The only spot in Venice that carries high end would be Smoking Heaven.They carry dwb so that's the only shop I go to.Venice has some ok prices they beat most prices elsewhere like for sheldon black and hbg. It's worth checking out and to say Venice sucks is plain stupid. The worst Dementia is in Noho. The worst service and variety.Woodland hills Dementia is the best for variety.They carry alot of toros there.