Vacation story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DOPE PILOT, Feb 2, 2013.

1. So this is my first post hopefully I don't screw it up.

Anyways this week I have been on vacation in the Bahamas and my family rented some scooters we drop the girls off to shop and had an hour left to get back on the cruise ship and we decide to take a ride to smoke a joint on the way back we realize we're running late stuck in traffic so we decide to start riding the scooters through the park in the grass almost wiping out then we proceed to ride on the sidewalks and basically drive like idiots to get back to the girls and the ship in time then we get stuck at the port because some people forgot there I'd and made it back just in the nick of time basically the last ones on the ship . Just a good memory to laugh at for now

2. Two less periods and you'd be on menopause :cool:.

3. Cancun was the shit, this story is my second time around

Copped a oz of some black bud off the gardeners the first day, rolled 20 fattys and then were gone a few days later, that bud was amazing surprisingly and two joints had my glued to my hammock for hours on end..

Couple days later went to town and copped a half of some dank off the town crackhead (within like 10-15ft of the police building I might add) ran out of papers so me and my boy were forced to smoke a half out of a pipe in 3 days, we were sooo busy smoking it became uncomfortable lol...

I always carried te bud in my pocket so on the way back the TSA tagged me and searched my shit, my dad had "borrowed" some clay ashtrays from the resort and when they opened his bag he started laughing and came out with

"alright, you got us, we were stealing the ashtrays" - puts his hands out -
    "cuff me" :laughing:

4. Yea that's a cool story good stuff always happens in other places. And yea I'm not that good with a keyboard I need paper and a pencil

5. Haha forget him he's a hater :D

How much the scooter rental cost? saw um around last time might be cheaper then a taxi.

6. $50 plus $20 deposit you get back

7. $50 plus a $20 deposit you get back

8. Longest. Sentence. Ever.