Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vacation starts in 30 minutes.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Big Poppa Puff, Aug 3, 2001.

1. [​IMG] Hip, hip hooray! My summer vacation finally starts in 30 minutes! [​IMG] Am I going anywhere special? No. Am I taking off work for the week? No. Am I going on a trip? No. As a matter of fact I'm working all next, staying at the house, not going any place special as far as I know.

WTF! [​IMG] What can a vacation is that, Big Poppa? I can hear you asking out there. Let me tell you, I'm going to have a well deserved vacation. My sweet, darling kids are going to their grandmothers for two whole weeks. Two weeks without the kids at the house, just me and Momma Puff all alone.

I don't have any idea what we are going to do all week, [​IMG] Maybe Momma Puff has something special planned, I don't know [​IMG]

But I can tell you this, it will be a well-deserved break. Lot's of time to catch up on stuff [​IMG] and errands that need to be run [​IMG] I just hope I don't run myself too hard. [​IMG]

[ August 03, 2001: Message edited by: Big Poppa Puff ]

2. Apprecite it Unoit! I love kids but sometimes I love 'emm better when they ar at their Grandmoms.

Been eating some King Ivory Salmon this summer at my local seafood house. it has a white color to it and the flavor is not as strong but still real good. Is that something you catch up there?

Also, I checked out your link for bubblehash, where do you 5-gallon buckets that clean to make it in? All my buckets are dirty and coated with construction debris. I would be afraid of getting sheetrock mud mixed in with my hash

3. ENJOY YOUR TIME ALONE AND EVERY HOUR WITHOUT SOMEONE YELLING MOM!!! DAD!!1 heey who turned the caps lock on again...dont work too hard on your vacation.
    PEACE....
    damn i hate this new keyboard, i hit it again...

4. don't over do anything, and you and Momma Puff have fun.

5. Don't do anything I wouldn't do ;)

6. Damn the kids were gone this same time last year!

7. This is a bad thing?

8. Hell No!! Just go ask your mom and Dad what they think.

9. My dad makes me come home. He lets me leave for like three days at the max before Ihave to come home and clean up the mess they made while I was gone. Can I come live w/ you? I promise I'll never be home, ever ;)

10. You wouldn't like the rules in my house. Go to school EVERY day and make straight A's. Very little TV watching. Everybody does their part in cleaning, cooking, laundry, and especially yard work - each and every day. And if you mess up you get a good lecture or a whipping! I expect a lot from kids but they get a loving mom and dad who are there for them every day, two parents who are back them up in whatever they want to try at school;lots of love, hugs and kisses; and not afraid to discipline them when they need it.

By letting them go to Grandma's house the kids and the parents get to both take a timeout from our roles. And then we get a fresh start right before schoolstarts back.

11. It sounds like you have indentured servents, not kids ;)

Just kidding, that's pretty much the way it is around here except for the My dad does all the yardwork and my step mom and I do all the inside stuff. I've had more than my fair share of lectures and whippin's too.

p.s. School EVERY day!?!?! What are you an evil dictator?