Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vacation Joint Pack

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Slocketman, Oct 9, 2010.

1. #1 Slocketman, Oct 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2010
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Joints have ~0.37g of some very fine herbal each.

Attached Files:

2. Sweet! Gonna be a good vacation I assume. :smoke:

3. Thats cool :D:D nice rollin dude.

4. Looks like a good vacation. Little long on the filters, don't ya think?

5. Nah I don't think so.

6. I smoke that much in a day, I wish I didn't having a high tolerance sucks... I could make a vacation to taco bell with that many :smoke:

7. To be fair I did roll some more while I was there...

The filters come that way in a pack, they're about the perfect length I think to be able to burn it all the way down to the filter without burning my fingers. Then I can pitch the roach without worrying about wasting material.

8. Thanks man, trying to get more practice in, I haven't been rolling for very long. The clear papers cheat a little bit though, even a bad roll looks OK since you can't see all the creases and things like you would on a normal paper.