Vacation in San Fran

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BigDomeDSM, Jan 10, 2010.

1. Hey ya'll. I flew into San Fran, CA yesterday and headed straight to Market St. (previous times I've been here, I've found bud very easily). I waited about 10-20 minutes making eye contact with few people. Finally, I'm waiting by the chess boards and some little mexican dude comes up to me and asks if I want some trees. I tell him I got 10 bucks and the rest is to take bart home. He tells me to follow him and we go to this lady who ends up somewhat ripping me off (in this guys opinion, not mine). Gives me a joint of some dank (not chunky though) and I walk with this mexican guy to the end of this dock and we smoke this J. I got so high, it was amazing. We got each others numbers and went our ways. Just felt like telling my story of my first day in San Francisco! Lovin' it so far! Any advice on easier ways to find some would be nice! Thanks guys!

2. Yeah, man, that's pretty chill. As far as finding herb, it's all about meeting people. You should have gotten the number of the girl that hooked you up.

3. If your in San Francisco and want tree or any other drug (shrooms, LSD) go up to Haight street around Golden Gate Park. You can get dank tree in the park or on Haight just know what to look for. Shrooms and acid and ecstacy on a good day.

If your on Market take the 71 Noriega/71 to Haight street.

And don't buy from the first guy you see, make sure it's some purple or some dank weed before buying it, because around Haight and Hippy Hill in Golden Gate Park you can get medical weed from strangers.

4. ya man i have never even been to san fran and i know that the dank buds are on haight street or in hippy hill in goldengate park

5. Gotta love the city, every time i go i just bring my piece and some cash for buds, always find a good hookup.