Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vacation In Colorado

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by the buds, Jun 10, 2013.

1. I am going to colorado and am interested in scoring some bud.  What is the best way to get a g or two legally and safly.  Any help is much appreciated.

2. Go into a store. Buy bud. End of story. :) Remember 2012 election?

3. #3 the buds, Jun 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2013
    yes, yes. But dont you still need a medical card to get it in the store?

4. Craigslist.
    /thread

5. I believe it's still technically "illegal" to buy off the street since it's not regulated and taxed by the state, however I believe they'll be more lenient to people until more dispensaries open up.  I think Colorado put the limit a tourist could buy at dispensaries when they open. I think it's like 2.5gs at a time.

6. Stores to legally buy bud will not open until Jan 1st 2014 at the earliest. People can't apply to open a store until Oct. So for now it's the old fashioned way. But the amount an out of state person can buy will be 1/4 ounce and a resident of CO 1 ounce.

I'll be visiting late Aug for a Phish show and I'm sure it'll be easy to find regardless.

7. Go to colorado state university. It's all over the place on that campus.

8. Your going to colorado... and only gonna get a gram or two?? What the hell is wrong with you? You should be going to colorado to buy like a quarter pound and be baking non stop.