Vacation from pot until 4/20/09

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Coup D'etat, Apr 6, 2009.

1. -Day 1-
    So I'm going to be taking a vacation from pot until 4/20/09. I just want to be able to record the days as they go by. I'm pretty sure I'm psychologically stuck to this shit, but I think its time to give up for awhile and get my life back on track. Gained too much weight and have become too lazy. I pulled out of a really good school (top 25) so I could get off of it and return happy. Why am I addicted to it? A tad bit depressed with life and everything in general. So it's time to quit until then, and we'll see my status until then.

5:27 pm.

Haven't done it since last night.

I'll throw in some posts on a daily basis and see how it is.

Hopefully the wait is worth it.

Anybody done anything similar?

2. I'm going to try and do the same this year. Gonna get me some dank, get my friends, and smoke until I turn into a vegetable :)

3. heh damn, ill light up super hard for u guys heh, i havent smoked in so long

4. You're taking a 15 day break? Whats the point.

5. i'm kinda taking a break. I last got high off a firecracker on march 25 so i'm gonna smoke onn 4/20 or the weekend before.

6. Zach - so I can show control over pot. Not only that, but I've built up a lot tolerance to the point where an 1/8th serves me two nights. Not cheap.

Did you read the post?

7. I've been trying to do the same since March 20th. I went the first four days (weedless) and ever since then I have been smoking more than twice a day everyday...
    It's just not my time, but I'll try again this week... It's so hard:smoke:

8. I tried to do that do but I couldnt, I made it 6 days without smoking but ive cut down from about 4 bowls a day to 1-2

9. I failed.

:smoke:

Attempt #64 tomorrow

10. i just love weed too much right now, its keeing me from going insane while im away at college.

im going to give it up AFTER 4/20.

from 4/20 until a get a job

11. Ended a 16 day t-break on the 1st, but have not smoked since the 2nd. I am taking another break that will last until 4/20. I don't have much money at the moment, and smoking 2 grams in 2 days after a 16 day t-break made me realize I wont be able to hold on to weed for long...will have to tough it out again.

12. i know what yo mean by weigth gain. whenver i have any i'll gaina couple pounds within like 3 days. then i always have to do a bunch of exercising to wear it all off.