va smoker

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by travo420, Jan 9, 2009.

1. waddup longtime toker form va just join last week. seems like some kool people on here and some good looking bud. any other smokers from va on here? any in the colonial heights chesterfield petersburg area??

2. Hi travo420. Welcome to the City. There's a thread in the Seasoned Tokers forum that brings up the question of MD, DC, VA tokers. http://forum.grasscity.com/seasoned-tokers/314924-dc-md-va-tokers.html :)

I too am a Virginia toker. I live down by VA Beach. I'm not in the bud right now because I'm looking for a job and it totally sucks. I've been a daily smoker for more than 5 years and this is quite an adjustment for me. BUT who cares about that, Grasscity is the shit and I know you'll find ample ways of enjoying yourself...

Again welcome!!

3. yoo. i just moved to va from ghana in west africa. got great herb der :p need sum advice on buying here.. it was super cheap over there .. so new to this whole civiilized and expensive cuntry thing :p add me on msn: free.your.mind08@hotmail.com

4. you can get good weed in va if you live in the roght area. what part of va do you live?

5. Wow, you quit cold turkey after 5 years daily?

Damn, sounds rough. I can't do it I've tried lol.

Last time I took a UA for a job I smoked that

morning and used fake piss from a head shop.

How long you been off? How are you feeling?

6. i live in like north arlington... herd ppl get it in wakefield or sum shit

7. I can't call it cold turkey, I went a day or two then combed through my carpet and found enough for three bowls that got me high for an evening (in the carpet under my desk, under the coffee table and side tables in the room where I smoke). A couple of days later I cleaned out my keyboard and creases of my desk and managed to tweeze a bowl and a half out of the muck; my desk has a huge glass panel that sits down inside a wooden frame (there was a lot of shake in there to pick out)... Then a couple of days after that I was cleaning the house and found a huge nugget stuck to the back....wait for it...

of a liquid KY bottle (the kind with the pump top)... lol So I smoked that nug... I shit you not and I have no idea how it got back there. I get how it stayed in place but it was just so weird and funny that I never saw it before. After that I haven't smoked. I turned my house up side down looking for more, but no dice. It's been almost a month now.

I'm doing ok. Just ok. I'm looking to further my career so I just don't think I should smoke. I miss weed so fucking much. But honestly I miss having a job more than the weed. Its kind of a double mental mind fuck. Not to get into the depressing part, at least I found a super secret stash spot I never knew I had... haha ;)

8. lmao! Yea maybe you were getting a little crazy. lol.

Props for knowing when to take a break.

Enjoy the break, and once you geta job

and get into your new routine, you can pick it back up

and it'll be like new again;)

9. Haha well I hope you found bud, dude.