Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Va out of state

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DankUVrymuch, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Anyone here live in northern Va gotta deal with the shitty pricing? Was wonderin if anyone drives to Maryland or West Virginia to get bud and if it's worth it or is gas a bitch? Can't do the math myself so I'm clueless as to how much gas would cost doin that. Sry its like a bunch of questions kinda out of it

2. You can't do the math yourself....

3. More like too lazy but yeahh. I suck at math anyway

4. By the time you get to Maryland or w/e your destination is you are going to realize that its the same caliber bud you get in NoVA and then you will also realize its the same cost as you are now saving price on the ganja but wasting it by driving. Just pay the prices in town and enjoy the fact that you dont gotta drive all over. I pay 60 for 1/8 of medical so don't complain.

5. hey buddy. Theres more drugs floating around in VA then u kno it. And the prices are fair. U jut gotta find the right guy. MD has some bud also but its hard to either find a good connect, or find good prices. THe only place in MD where the bud is fair and good is in Baltimore and all those other places surrounding it. But Bmore is FAR from VA.

idk bout WV