V necks?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Paper Navigator, Jun 23, 2010.

1. I'm a dude. My girlfriend recently got me a whole bunch of v neck tees at old navy.

I always wear white undershirts, 24/7, never have not worn one.

Is it cool to wear a regular non-v neck undershirt with v neck shirts?

Thanks.

2. Only way id ever wear a V-neck is with an under shirt. IMO looks gay if you dont

3. I hate v necks they throw my shoulders out of wack!

4. v necks are pretty gay, especially since its a fad thing. if you wear a vest AND a v-neck, you are the gayest.

5. Forgot to ask, how deep of a V neck are we asking, just a collar that comes to a slight point isnt bad, but if your rockin the deep V set em on fire

6. bro its not gay to wear them, if u r comfortable with your sexuality thn go for it. Im white and I have dreads and I wear v necks a good bit and tie die shirts. I look like a hippie tho

7. Only V neck id wear

[​IMG]

8. Nah, it's a slight v around the collar. It's a very high up V. Not gay at all.

But, I want to know if you can wear regular tee shirts with them, so that the white is seen. Just a regular tee shirt.

9. Thanks to Daniel Tosh, I will be wearing a lot more deep Vs from now on, and show off my manly, hairy undercarriage ;)

10. Black sport jacket with a white v neck shirt.

only time i would wear one.

11. Which is it? They can't both be true. :laughing:

12. [​IMG]

Don't let a silly little joke rain on your V-Neck Pride Parade. :laughing:

[​IMG]

13. Got your back dui

14. round here only queers wear em but its your choice man... noone wuld ever see it atleast as an under shirt

15. Haha, this made me laugh. But, I have a few v necks that I rock without looking gay...just get some "tanktops" (AKA wife-beaters) so you don't look weird... I always wear an undershirt, too. I feel naked without one.

In FL, everyone wears v necks. Bitches like em, too :hello:

16. Ahem, please refer to Mike...

17. Before this trend of V neck that everyone is wearing, my dad wore them and I never had the idea of wearing one.
    My girl wants to see me wear one but I simply tell her no.

V necks are straight gaabbbaage. To each their own.
    Shit makes my should feels weird. I'm like you, wear white undershirt everyday of all my life and switching to vneck is something i will never do.

18. simple answer- have the wench return them for the normal collared shirts!

19. Fuck V necks. Guys look so gay when they wear them.

20. V necks looks better than round necks on pretty much everyone, provided it's plain. If it's a graphic t-shirt I don't think it matters what the neck line's like, it'll still look stupid.