UV-B lights

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Balrog, Oct 20, 2007.

1. I have a question, of course based on the video....As I understand it, the UV-B is for the flowering phase. Is that the same understanding as you all?:hello:

2. Well, outdoors, UVB is radiated by the sun constantly. So UVB lighting would be helpful because it exposes the plants to the radiation and then maybe increased during flowering to promote increased resin production. This way, plants dont just all of a sudden get shocked by the UVB.

3. use the search, and yes most people take it as fact that uvb is a big factor in trichrome producing more THC check out this stoned old guy tell you all about it! http://youtube.com/watch?v=IPcpt3Be28o

4. Okay, ya I'm jumping on board the uvb train installing mine today got pictures last night and am installing as soon as the lights flip today, 6hours during mid flower bulb is 260-300 nm so pretty much what marijuana man said. Anyone have any advice/experience, some literature would be very nice but tips are always appreciated. :smoke::smoke:

5. You folks are the best and thanks a bunch!:wave: